The Dance

Elena Romano

Until the door to the office started to open.

• • •

I didn't even get to process what happened, before Mr. Morales let go of me and made distance between us, so quick I didn't even get to blink. He did it so swiftly, that when Gabriella walked inside, Mr. Morales was almost across the room. Gabriella looked between us suspiciously. I probably looked like a mess. Flustered, confused, and in disbelief that what happened had happened. Maybe it didn't actually happen? Maybe I imagined it? Mr. Morales looked so calm and collected, that maybe I did imagine it. Am I schizophrenic? Delusional? Probably both. "We need to go get ready for the mission, Elena.", Gabriella finally spoke. She was still eyeing her brother, though.

I quickly nodded and started practically sprinting out of the door. As soon as I was out, I inhaled a big gulp of air. When I was in the office with Mr. Morales, it was as if I was inhaling oxygen from the tiniest straw known to mankind.

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.
You're fine, Elena.

Gabriella and I started walking back to the training room. Neither of us spoke and I was comfortable with that. I didn't want to answer questions, even I didn't know the answer to. After a few minutes of walking, we finally reached the room where we left Estelle and Kai together in an epic stare down. When we entered, we didn't see Kai anywhere and Estelle was...meditating? "What the fuck are you doing?", groaned Gabriella next to me. "Meditating.", Estelle answered through inhales and exhales.

Gabriella and I exchanged quick glances, before both of us asked in unison, "What happened with Kai?". Estelle opened her eyes to roll them and then she closed her eyes again, "Nothing.", she replied. Clearly, it wasn't nothing. After the anger we left them in? Something must have happened. "So no killing each other? How boring.", Gabriella laughed. Estelle frowned and finally opened her eyes, "For your information, I am very good at managing my anger, unlike you.", she added the last part with an evil smirk.

Gabriella's laugh died down and now they were in a glaring contest. "Guys.", I snapped my fingers in the middle of their faces, "What are we wearing to the mission?". Fortunately, both of them turned towards me, quickly forgetting about their little quarrel. "I already had the dresses delivered to our bedroom.", Estelle says, "Let's go?", she asked, standing up. Me and Gabriella followed after her and all of us walked out of the training room.

꧁꧂

I stare with my mouth slightly hanging open. In front of me is hanging a dress that is the most beautiful one I've ever seen in my whole life. The emerald green corset dress is a striking and sensual piece, made with the utmost elegance and care. It has a deep and rich emerald green color, providing an exotic and intoxicating look. The corset is a see-through corset, exposing just enough to tease and entice, while still covering all the necessary areas. The corset is tight and hugs will probably hug all of my curves, and will emphasizing then in a sensual and flattering way. Its cut till the upper thigh making the whole look bold and daring, adding more appeal and elegance to the overall look.

"Do you like it?", Estelle asked. I turned to face her. She was nervously smiling, while also glancing back at the dress behind me. She was already wearing her dress. The black silk dress is truly exquisite, its turtle neck and slit exposing Estelle's beautiful and flawless décolletage. The gold detailing adds a hint of sophistication and grandeur to the ensemble, making the dress a stunning statement piece. The matching pair of black gloves that reached her elbows adds more style and elegance to the outfit, bringing the whole look together. The dress is sleek and stylish, showing off her curves in the most flattering way possible. She accompanied the dress with golden earrings that almost reached her shoulders. They seemed heavy, but I don't she minded.