One Request

Matteo Morales

I watched her go back into the bedroom, when she did, I turned back around and walked to the kitchen, where all the commotion was. Her skin is the epitome of beauty and elegance. It felt smooth and soft, almost like silk. It is also laced with a healthy glow, giving a sense of warmth and radiance. Elena is like a radiant goddess, with her sun kissed skin and green bright forest eyes.

I see Gabriella and Estelle standing in the doorway talking between themselves. "What the fuck are you doing downstairs and not with Elena, Gabriella?", I ask my sister, trying to sound calm. "I don't have to answer to you.", she hissed back, while still pointing the gun at our cousin.

I glanced at Andres, who had a pale and worried face as he was staring at the barrel of a gun. "Put the gun down.", I say, turning back to Gabriella, "Now.". Estelle keeps glancing back and forth between us, clearly enjoying the silent fight that's happening. "He tried to shoot-", she gritted out. "I do not give a flying fuck. Put the goddamn gun down, before I put it down myself.", my thoughts on remaining calm flew out the window.

Gabriella would always be on my nerves more than other people. Considering since she was my sister. Finally, she put the gun down, but judging by her face expression she did not like that at all.

We here a groan with a curse following after, both of us turn toward our cousin, who's laying on the floor gripping his bloody nose. I look at Estelle standing right next to him, "What did you do to him?", I ask, "Call our medics.", the guards who were standing next to us, ran off with my order and I turned back to Estelle.

She shrugged and look down at Andres, "I broke this asshole's nose.", she said with a slight grimace, "I mean, who does he think he is?", she continued, "Pointing a gun in our property.", she shook her head and stepped back when the medics arrived. They took Andres' with them and only after that, did I turn back to the girls.

"I want you to go back to Elena and act like nothing happened, understood?", I mostly looked at Gabriella, but Estelle answered for the both of them, "Yep.". When I break eye contact with Gabriella, she walks away, "And start training right away.", Estelle nodded at my words and sprinted after Gabriella.

Now for Andres. I left the kitchen soon after Estelle, and then headed towards the recovering room, where the medics took him to. My cousin was a pain the ass. I also have no idea why was he out with a gun in the first place. That's why I was heading to talk to him.

I didn't bother knocking and just opened the door and walked inside. The medics were gone and in the room was only Andres. His usually composed and casual chestnut hair was messily tousled and looked like a bird's nest.

His broken nose, which was already covered up with white bloody bandaid, stood out with his smooth olive skin. I pulled out a chair and, purposefully, did it a little slower, so that he could wake up to the disturbing sound. The scraping sound jerked him awake and he frantically looked around, "W-where am I?".

I glare at him, "What were you doing with a gun out, Andres?", I ask, completely ignoring his question. I refuse to answer stupid questions that are just a waste of my time. Andres looked around again and looked back at me, I caught a glimpse of fear flash through his eyes before he quickly covered it up with turning his face stone cold, "This is my house too, Matteo. I can't get a gun out now?", he says the last few words with a smirk.

I take a deep breath, before replying, as calm as I can, "Don't confuse between mine and yours, Andres. This is my mafia and my house. I'm only letting you stay here, because you're too pathetic to get an actual job, so I gave you a job here. When you're in my house on my property, you are an employee of mine and not my cousin. Remember that.", self satisfaction came rolling in, when I saw his jaw flex and his shoulders tightened.