𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 29

Aurora

Jungkook leads me up the stairs and as soon as we hit the top stair, I hear whimpering and scratching down the hall. "What's that?" I ask curiously. I doubt he can show me anything more shocking than the room of dead bodies downstairs-bodies belonging to people I know.

He smirks. "A surprise for later." If he keeps this up, I'll start calling him Jungkook "Surprise" Jeon. It would be one hell of an MMA name.

"Do you want to see your surprise now or do you want me to fuck you first?" he asks, his voice low and husky.

My cunt has been pulsing with need since I saw all those bodies laid out, so many kills of his in one place. I can't take this ache he's given me.

Does he realize how hot his stabbiness gets me?

"Sex now," I demand before kissing him hard. He lifts me up his body and I throw my arms around his neck to hold on for dear life.

He walks into a room and slams the door behind him, holding me, kissing me like he can't breathe without my tongue mingling with his.

This is everything. Me and him, nothing has ever been more right. The world could see this as wrong. Jungkook took care of me for the first four years of my life and he's eight years older than me. At this point, Jungkook is a serial killer and has thirty deaths to his name. I shouldn't want him, but this is all I want. I want to give him the same level of obsession and devotion he has given me.

Jungkook drops me to my feet and runs his fingers through my hair, both of us panting for air. His hard cock digs into my stomach through his jeans and I rub my hand over the monster that has brought me so many orgasms. I can't get enough of it.

His fingers come around my throat and force my head up to meet his gaze. "You want me, pretty girl?"

My clit pulses from his rough touch.
"Yes."

He runs his tongue over my lips, tracing the edge teasingly, before nipping my bottom lip. "Then, beg for me."

A whimper falls from my lips. "Please."

He smirks devilishly. "You call that begging?" He releases my neck and I drop to my knees from the rush of need hitting my pussy like a ten-ton truck.

My knees slam against the wood floor and I drag down the zipper of his jeans, unable to control how badly I need him.
"Please, please, please," I plead as I pull out his cock and suck on the head, stroking my hand up and down his length.

"Good girl," he growls as he discards his hoodie. His stomach muscles ripple with each suck and every swipe of my tongue on the head of his cock. "Keep begging like the good little slut you are for my dick, pretty girl." I whimper as he pops out of my mouth and I rub my thighs together.

"Please, Jungkook. Make me yours."

Then, his hand is back around my throat, dragging me to my feet. "You were always mine. Do I need to remind you of that?" he growls with possessiveness and I moan from how desperate I am.

"Yes, please. Remind me, Jungkook."

He walks me back to the palette on the floor and we drop to it at the same time. I hurry to undo his jeans the rest of the way and push them down his hips before I lay down on the hard surface. He nearly tears my skirt and my panties as he yanks them down my legs.

He moves over me, his green eyes almost black with how full of need he is. He wants me just as bad as I need him. With zero warning, he grabs my shirt at the swell of my breasts and tears it right down the middle, leaving me completely bare for him, completely naked for him to do whatever he wants to me.

At the same moment that he takes my nipple in his mouth, his cock slams inside me.

The ache that vibrates from my cunt all the way up my spine hurts so good I scream for more."This is mine," he growls when he comes up for air. He pulls out completely before slamming back into me. My nails drag down his back,
taking skin and blood judging from the way he hisses, but he doesn't stop me. If anything, he fucks me harder as an incentive for me to keep hurting him right back.

We are both fucked up to like the things we do, but he doesn't judge me.

Jungkook reaches under the blanket and pulls out a small knife before pressing it to my throat. My air gets lodged in my windpipe, but not because I think he'll hurt me. I know he will, but only in ways I want and like.

"Open your mouth for me," he demands and I don't make him wait for me to follow his command. I'll give him whatever he wants. My jaw drops and I let my tongue fall out so he can do whatever he wants. He sticks the knife in my mouth, letting the blade rest on my tongue. He lets it dangle on the edge of hurting me while he focuses on bringing me to orgasm.

"Come for me, my pretty little dead girl." As if he has control over my body and hit the start button, I explode around his big cock, my moans reverberating off the blade on my tongue. Then, he cuts the very tip of my tongue intentionally.

My body jerks from the sudden sharp pain, but I enjoy the metallic taste in my mouth. I don't close my mouth because he didn't ask me to. I leave it open so he can see the blood pooling in my mouth and starting to trail down my chin. The whole time his eyes remain locked on the blood inside my mouth.

He scratches the blade across my breasts, down my stomach, and over my bare thighs. "Do you have any idea how bad I could hurt you right now?" he asks as moves to the true danger zone of trailing the tip of the blade over my clit, teasing it with the threat of harm. All it would take is for that knife to slip in his hand and I bet my clit would never work again.

A part of that is just as arousing as him slamming into my g-spot over and over again. I'm so close and the way the blade sends zings of pain and a dash of fear through my body is addicting.

"You could kill me," I mutter before letting out a loud moan.

"Then, you would really be my dead girl." He pulls the knife away and drops it onto the palette before he slams his mouth down on mine, pushing his tongue inside my mouth. Within seconds, both of our mouths and faces are covered in the blood that throbs as it leaks from the cut on my tongue.It's so hot that he's tasting my blood.

My cunt clamps around him like a constrictor as I find my release and his hand finds my throat, pinning me down as he seeks out his own release.

This is perfect. Us together is beyond anything I ever hoped for or imagined. Jungkook has made all my dreams come true and I hope I can do the same for him.

 Jungkook has made all my dreams come true and I hope I can do the same for him

Vote !!!