𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27

AURORA

The second I walk in through the back door, my eyes go to the kitchen and I'm hit with a flood of memories like a tsunami. I remember the evil red-haired woman. I never liked that cunt anyway.

I remember... macaroni and cheese and snacking on graham crackers. A little boy with bright green eyes carrying me everywhere because the house was too dirty.

"Trash bags," I mutter as I step further in. Jungkook turns to me with confusion on his face. "I remember the walls with trash bags stacked on top of each other. I don't know if that's rea-"

"It is real," he confirms before taking my hand in his and guiding me out of the barren kitchen. I stop next to a closed door, but there's something dark and unnatural about it, something that feels as if a demented spirit resides inside the door.

"Where does that go?" I ask before looking up at him.

"Seomi's room." No wonder the door feels evil to me. Fucking bitch. She deserved worse than what Jungkook did to her. I saw the crime scene photos of her corpse,
the needles stabbing between her legs and her neck slit open with her tongue pulled through it.

I don't know why, but all of his murders get me all hot and bothered. Maybe it's because I can feel his passion when I look at them. None of them got to me more than Calvin's.
That one was so fucking hot. I could barely stop myself from masturbating until he fucked me blind later in the school bathroom.

"It's also where I have a surprise for you," he whispers huskily in my ear. My entire body shudders.I swear, if he wants us to screw in her room as a major fuck you to the bitch, I'm completely on board with that idea.

"Show me."

He smirks before shaking his head. "Not yet. First, I want to... show you something else." With his arm around my waist, he guides me down the hall to another door. He drops his arm and grabs the electric lantern sitting outside the door and hands it to me before he opens the door.

I walk down a single step into what has to be the basement before I hear a muffled moan.
What is that? Does he have something down here? Or someone?

I lift the lantern and nearly drop it when I see my dad tied to a chair with a gash across his forehead. He screams behind the duct tape slapped over his mouth, shaking the chair violently.

"Dad!" I scream in shock and run down the stairs to him, instinct taking over. "Oh my god!" I take a close look at the cut on his forehead and almost cry, but it doesn't look too deep, just a superficial wound. He screams louder behind the gag right before I hear a whistle from behind me.

I snap around to see Jungkook standing at the bottom of the stairs, his arms crossed over his chest. My heart pounds away behind my ribs like a bongo drum as my head snaps between looking at Jungkook and my dad.

"Jungkook, why is my dad down here?" I ask defensively.

My dad fights harder and I can decipher the words through the duct tape.

Run, Aurora.

He repeats it over and over as he fights the rope, but it's no use. He can't get out.

Jungkook nods his head toward the stairs. It's clear he doesn't feel comfortable talking in front of my dad, but he can't really expect me to leave him down here, can he?

"Jungkook, he's my dad. I can't just-"

I stop speaking completely when he sends me a hard look. He's ending the conversation. He doesn't want to hear another word on the matter. It's a choice, possibly a test. My dad or Jungkook.