𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

JUNGKOOK

I killed three kids fourteen years ago but that was different. I was the same age as them and they fucked with Trixie.

I’ll deal with the girl later, but for now, I have one more target to deal with before my anniversary massacre can truly begin.

He takes priority because Trixie is my number one goal. I need her to leave town with me after today and, if she doesn’t want to leave or is angry about how I tied up our loose ends, I’ll make her come with me.

I have plenty of rope and duct tape to last a while. I’d prefer her willing though. She feels like she doesn’t belong here. She’s right. She doesn’t because she belongs with me, by my side, and I’ll make that happen. First, a lot of people have to die.

I ready the needle in my hand as I hear a commotion in the living room, knowing that Jae has returned from sending off his whore. I wait in the darkened hall as he walks out of the kitchen to the living room, holding a black trash bag to throw away the red plastic cups thrown all over the room.

“Everything good down there?” Jaw yells, but continues to clean up even as he receives no response from the hall next to this one. “Todd?” he calls out to one of his friends, but still, the house is dead silent. “Bradley? Hey, dumbshits!”

The walls in this place are thin so if they were still breathing, they’d be able to hear him. “Just because you’re knee deep in pussy doesn’t mean you can ignore me!” he yells, completely unaffected by the lack of response before he throws down the bag in frustration. “Fucking bitch.”

Which bitch is he referring to? There are a lot of possibilities.

He pulls his cell out of his pocket before tapping a few buttons and putting it to his ear. He holds it there for a while, looking increasingly nervous.

“Hey, Aurora. It’s me. I was just calling to check up on you. Talon told me you weren’t feeling well and that’s why you didn’t come to my party.”

My eyes narrow as my ears heat from what I can only assume has to be cartoonized smoke pouring out of them. My mind spins until all the pieces suddenly fall into place. That girl was tied up in that room like they planned to have a victim, but the ropes were too short for her limbs for more than the tiny knots that held her body so tight her shoulders were sore when I cut them.

The ropes were cut for the right length to tie up a petite woman instead of a preteen child.

Jae planned for the girl who went in that room to be my woman, my Trixie.

Not only was he planning to rape her, but he was planning for him and all of his friends to do it. They were going to record it and post it on the internet for the whole world to see what happened to her.

I’m going to make him suffer for that choice.

“Call me back,” he mutters before hanging up, shoving the phone in his pocket. “Dipshits, leave her tied up and come help me clean this stuff up!”

The silence rings through the house, close to that of tinnitus vibrating in my eardrums, and he stares down that hall. He senses the danger. It’s written across his face as he glances toward me. He can’t see me, but he knows something is happening.

“Elam!” he yells before he walks toward the other hall and I smirk.

Fucking dumbass. He would’ve had a better chance of escaping if he had run out the front door. It’s a classic horror movie mistake. Sidney Prescott said it best. He has big-breasted bimbo energy.

I follow him down the hall as he walks and I smell the fear on him when he sees the door I left open just a crack.

“Guys? Are you in there?” More silence greets him and his hand shakes as he slowly pushes open the door to find the bloodbath I left behind. A grin pulls at my lips as he lets out a surprised gasp before screaming. “Oh, my god. Bradley!”

He dashes inside and drops to the floor in front of the only one still breathing only a few feet inside. “What happened? Who did this?” He presses his hands to the gaping gut wound on his friend as blood slowly leaks out of his mouth. I’m surprised he’s still breathing. He should’ve died already, but I’ll fix that before I leave.

“Jeon-Jeon …jungkook.” He manages to speak my name clear enough for him to understand and I grin as Jae’s body goes stiff. His terror intensifies and I bet you anything he has no idea I’m here for him.

“Jungkook!” The dumbshit, Bradley, yells as Jae’s warning that I’m standing right behind him. Jae tries to turn around, but I grab his hair tight and stab the syringe into his throat before pushing the medicine in. I force him to stare at his dying friend as the tranquilizer starts to work.

He fights it, clawing at my wrist and trying to kick and throw punches in my direction, but pain doesn’t affect me anymore. I’ve been through too much.

He could stab me in the balls and I wouldn’t feel a thing. I’m numb to all physical feelings except pleasure and hunger.
After a minute, Jae’s body falls slack and I toss him to the side before turning my eyes on his friend, Bradley.

He failed and he knows it. He couldn’t save his friend. He can’t save his own life either. I wouldn’t have come after them in the first place if it wasn’t for them planning to rape my girl.

Taking a knee in front of the fallen Bradley, I raise my knife and stab him right through the heart, killing him instantly.

Now, for Jae’s punishment.

Vote!!!!