𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 06

JUNGKOOK

I fucking remember everything, which also means I remember the way to the Rothchild house from the few times the devil and I had to pick Trixie up from her parents.

It’s not a big house, but it’s in a better condition than the one we were living in.

That reason alone is enough for me to slit Mr. and Mrs. Rothchild’s throats. They could’ve easily hired a nanny to take care of Trixie, but they sent her into that war zone the devil called a house.

They didn’t fucking care. She is their daughter and they left her in a house for weeks at a time that should’ve been condemned. They don’t fucking deserve her.

I pull the Jeep into the thick brush of the woods surrounding their house and look through the glove compartment until I find Lee’s gun. I prefer more hands-on methods, but this will do for now.

Switching out the security shirt for a hoodie from the passenger seat, I shove the gun in my pocket before climbing out.

They are going to get the shock of their fucking life when I go in there and take Trixie, but they won’t be able to complain with a bullet between their eyes, can they? Fucking pricks.

I don’t try to hide that I’m coming. Instead, I walk right up to the front door and knock because I’m a fucking gentleman like that. I wait patiently with my hands in my pockets as I hear the soft patter of feet and conversation on the other side of the door.

“Who could be here at this hour? It’s almost two in the morning!” Mr. Rothchild mutters in aggravation.

“Calm down, Albert. It’s probably just someone with car trouble.”

I huff with humor. Car trouble indeed.

The door opens a crack with the chain lock in place. “Can I help you?” Mrs. Rothchild asks and rage fills me as I look at the familiar woman who would abandon her daughter regularly to travel the world with her husband.

This bitch deserves to die.

Without waiting a moment, I slam my boot into the door with all the force in my body. The chain snaps and the door slams against the wall, vibrating on impact, denting the wall from the force.

They scream in horror as I step inside and pull out the gun, pointing it between the two of them. Without taking my eyes off them, I kick the door closed and scowl at the most worthless excuse for parents I’ve ever had the displeasure of knowing. They did bring Trixie into the world so there must be something redeemable in them. It’s the only reason I haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

Trixie.

“What do you want?” Mr. Rothschild cowers like the waste of space he is and his wife holds up her hands defensively.

“We have money and you can take our car if you need. Just don’t kill us, please.” This entire situation is laughable. They don’t even recognize me. They have no idea who just walked into their house or how much danger they are in right now.

Reaching into my back pocket, I pull out the only personal belonging I was allowed to keep while I was locked up and flash the picture of me and Trixie at them.

Mrs. Rothchild glances between me and the photograph of us together and I see the moment it all clicks. She gasps in horror. “It’s you! You’re that–that–that boy…Jungkook.” She cowers beside her husband as they cry.

So fucking pathetic.

I shoot the wall beside their heads and they scream as I thrust the photo at them again.

Where is Trixie?

Mr. Rothchild shakes. “Bellatrix? That’s what you want, right?” he asks.

I nod once.

He stutters like an idiot before covering his head with his hands like they’re bulletproof or something. It’s hilarious really.

“After the killings… we–we gave her up for-for adoption.”

The amount of rage the boils in my blood has my entire body twitching.

They fucking gave her away!

I cock the gun, so fucking pissed I want to destroy their corpses until they are unrecognizable. They put her in that bad situation then they threw her out like she was nothing. They were her parents. They were supposed to protect her.

“We had no other choice,” he sobs brokenly. “Our jobs took us all over the world. Seomi was the only reason we were able to keep Bellatrix in our lives at all. Once she was gone, we couldn’t keep our daughter. She has a better life now with a loving family that’s always there for her.”

Mrs. Rothchild has some balls because she stands up and blocks her pissant husband from view with her hands up. “We can tell you where she is. She’s still in Chippewa Falls. We see her all the time.”

I nod for her to continue, but she seems tongue-tied, like the words are on the tip of her tongue. My patience is wearing thin. I didn’t come here expecting to find out they threw my girl away just because life got hard. I came here expecting to find her warm and comfortable in her bed upstairs,
her raven hair fanning around her face.

“She was adopted by the…the…the…”

“That detective,” Mr Rothchild speaks up. “Sullivan. He’s the lieutenant now. He and his wife adopted her and changed her name.”

“That’s right!” the bitch pipes up. “Aurora. They changed her name to Aurora, like Sleeping Beauty.” She grins like this makes everything better.

It fixes nothing, except I now know where to find her. It just became a bit more complicated. I doubt Trixie even knows who she is. I bet the Lieutenant hasn’t told her anything about what happened. I bet she doesn’t remember me, but I’ll make her remember.

Without another second for them to process anything, I pull the trigger and the hammer slams back, the bullet flying through the barrel. It pierces Mrs. Rothchild’s skull and with a splash of blood exiting her brain, she falls lifeless to the floor. Her husband instantly starts screaming.

“Susan, no!” He turns to his wife and pulls her into his arms before glaring at me. “You’re going to burn in hell. She’s a cop’s daughter now! You can’t just kill her and get away with it. It’s different than a house of junkies. They’ll hunt you down then you’ll burn for this!”

Maybe they will hunt me down for what I’m going to do, but I don’t really care if I live or die. All I care about is getting to her.

I cock the gun and shoot him between the eyes so he can join his despicable wife in hell.

Maybe we’ll have adjoining rooms when this is all over.

Won’t that be swell?

🙂

   👇👍