𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25

JUNGKOOK

I make a shortcut through backyards. It's the best way to get between houses without being spotted by the street. The sun will be coming up soon and I have one last thing to do before I go to my girl. One last person to kill before I bring her back to the house and show her everything.

I've already dealt with Mrs. Sullivan and no one is the wiser that Lieutenant Sullivan is tied up in my basement. It was so easy to drug him then kill his wife. The best part is my girl didn't wake up at all to her adoptive mother's screams.

It's best that she doesn't have that echoing in her brain. She cared about Mrs. Sullivan, but she was in the way. She would never have let it go if I took Trixie in the middle of the night and ran with her. That's the issue with a few people on my list, like Lisa Ruelle, my next target. Has she done anything bad? No, not necessarily, not as far as I know, but she is someone who would go above and beyond to find Trixie once we leave. I can't have that.

She's mine and no one will ever pry her from my arms ever again.

I slip into the backyard next to the Ruelle home and hear loud grunts coming from the nearby window. I've been curious from time to time so I take a peek to see what is happening. ;)

What I see is the last thing I expect.

A man pulls at the rope around a naked woman's wrists to make sure they are as tight as possible before shoving a gag in her mouth. Picking her up by her underarms, he throws her onto the futon beside them before tying another rope around her next and knotting it around the armrest of the futon.

I recognize him. It's that guy, Talon, and Trixie's friend, Alexis.

However, the way she's fighting the ropes doesn't seem very consensual.He leans over her and turns the knob on the end of the gag before unsnapping it behind her head, pulling it off. Alexis lets out a loud gasp before scowling at him. "Are you not happy, little devil?" he mutters before pushing her hair out of her face.

"Let me go," she growls at him.

He quickly wraps his hand around her throat and pins her down. Then, a small smile pulls at her lips and I almost chuckle. She's enjoying herself alright.
"Listen to me real good. You'll be my dirty whore or it will only get worse for you, little devil." Then, she spits in his face with a victorious grin across her lips.

It only takes him a moment to slap her across the face. The impact of his hand reverberates through the room and out the cracked window. She lets out a loud grunt before looking back at him with that smile again.

"Hit me again, Daddy. Make it hurt."

Holy shit. That's something I was not expecting out of such a meek young woman like herself.

He slaps her across the other cheek and she releases a loud moan before wiggling her hips at him. The way he has her tied up leaves her pussy exposed to him. "Come on, Daddy. Play with me." He pushes her legs further apart than the ropes want to allow before he slams himself inside her and she throws her head back, screaming.

Wrapping his hand back around her throat, he chokes her until her eyes become heavy from lack of oxygen.

All the while, he fucks her hard, like she really is his dirty whore.

Good luck with that, buddy.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I walk into the house with Lisa's body and decapitated head in hand, dragging her body back to Seomi's room where all of the guests to this party are waiting. Poor thing had no idea I was coming. She thought I was her boyfriend coming to visit her. It was almost too easy to kill her. This is one death I'm not sure my girl will be okay with, but even if she isn't, I have a back up plan.

Walking into the room, I drop Lisa's body and walk over to the table Jae is still attached to. I quickly cut him down, letting his body drop into a ball on the floor before setting the table right so I can use it for the job I have to do.

I set down Lisa's head and fix her ponytail to keep her hair out of the way. Grabbing my knife, I try to be careful of where I hit with it. I dig around the underside of her head, trying to clear out as much of her flesh and brains as possible. This idea came to me when I saw the neighbors jack o'lanterns outside and the way I smiled would have killed anyone who saw it.

It was truly evil and maybe that makes me evil because the idea of turning Lisa into a human jack o'lantern thrilled me.
The hardest part will be breaking through the skull to get out her brains without cutting off my own hand. Can I stab a blade through bones? Sure, I'm strong enough, but it's the control behind the stab that is required.

If I shatter her skull, her head will be one lopsided jack o'lantern. I haven't made one since my mom died. I'm surprised I still know how to do it. Only this time I won't be cooking Lisa's brains.

That's not my sort of delicacy.

Blood and flesh fall out of her slacked mouth as I work to get everything out. Once I reach the point where I can, I push her eyeballs out and they fall to the table before rolling off. Oh, well. Chunky Monkey can eat them if she wants. Less I have to dispose of.

I'm careful when I puncture the bottom plate and dig out her brains. I smirk to myself before setting down her skull and my knife. The hard part is done.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I throw open the basement door and walk down the steps to hear his muffled screaming. I keep my hoodie over my head, casting a shadow across my mask, as I move down to where he is. Reaching into the corner of the room, I grab the lantern before switching it on. The Lieutenant stares up at me in horror as he continues to scream, yanking at the rope around his arms and legs, holding him to the chair. I grab the edge of the duct tape on his mouth and rip it off, giving him a moment to say his peace.

No one can hear him anyway.

"Jungkook!" he groans before coughing. He probably got a bunch of cotton from the sock down in his throat. That must be irritating. Big baby.

I crouch down in front of him and wait. "Please, Jungkook. I'm begging you.Leave her alone. She's just starting to live her life. Kill me instead. I'll gladly take her place."

What is his obsession with thinking I want to kill Trixie?

No, I'm not going to do that. However, I do have his death mapped out to the finest detail.

I push back my hood and pull off my mask so he can see my face and I grin up at him.

His eyes widen before he takes in my face. He recognizes me from the festival, but he's not going to say anything. He has no idea that I know exactly who my Trixie is and where to find her.

As a matter of fact, she's at home, warm in her bed, waiting for me.

Everything is coming together and it's almost time to kill him.

Then, we'll leave Chippewa Falls for good.

Vote