ⓄⓅⒺⓇⒶⓉⒾⓄⓃ: ⒹⒾⓂⒺⓃⓈⒾⓄⓃⒶⓁ ⒷⓇⒺⒶⓀ ⓄⓊⓉ

Previously.........

"We better learn more about the dimensions" Aurora said to Liam and Mia, they both nodded. After 5 minutes they reached the library, little did they know there was a figure behind them, following.

Once they entered the library Liam gave the signal that nobody is following, Aurora then put a finger to her ear and spoke through her intercom, "we're ready" she said.

𝕦𝕓𝕪'𝕤 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞

"Everything is ready" Boboiboy spoke

𝕆𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞

"Same here" Oliver spoke

𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕣𝕒'𝕤 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞

Aurora nodded, "Operation dimensional break out is a GO!"

Present.........
Aurora's POV:
The plan is going smoothly so far, but the culprit hasn't revealed themselves yet. "Hey! I found a book on "dimension collisions" over here!" Liam shouted from the corner of the library. "Coming!" I replied as I got up to go, but was stopped when Oliver spoke through the inter-com, "someone's heading towards the control room" I looked at Liam he also heard the news, I nodded as a sign to start the ambushing, I looked frantically around the library to search for Mia but I couldn't find her, then I switched it to a private one that was between me, Liam and Mia.

"Mia! Come in Mia!" I said though the inter-com but I only heard static, "she must be in danger" I said to Liam as he was running here and stopped "let's go, she might have left early" Liam said but there was something else guilt?, I nodded. We both ran towards the door until an invisible barrier blocked my path, "what? Liam there is a barrier here" I said "I know..." was his reply but right then Mia entered though the door having a smirk on her face, "oh haven't you figured it out yet Aurora? We are the traitors and the ones that damaged the control room!" Mia said sinisterly, Liam faced me guilt and remorse was present in his eyes. "D-don't tell me you're apart of this!" I screamed not believing what was happening in front of my eyes, "how could you?" I asked him and Mia, by them tears were running down my face.

"This was planned before your arrival, your arrival only made things complicated" Mia said the smirk still on her face, I pressed my inter-com and spoke, "everyone we have traitors" I can hear the gasps from the others, "who?" Oliver asked "Mia and.................. Liam" I said, my voice cracked saying Liam's name.

I had a hunch Mia was a traitor but Liam? We spent lots of time together even if we argued. "Guys! We need he-" Ruby was speaking before she got cut off and only static was heard, "what did you do!?" I shouted banging on the barrier "nothing~ we also have others people helping not to mention there has been a rebellion for a few months now, it's made up from each and every dimension that collided" Mia said, "I'm sorry Aurora but you still have a choice" Liam said placing a hand on the barrier "join us".

"Orrrr we will have to kill everyone you know and love and force you. It's your choice, Aurora" Mia interrupted, "y-you won't d-do that r-r-right?" Aurora terror in her voice, "we will" it came from Liam. "So what's it going to be, Aurora?"

At that moment everything inside me burned up, and all the memories that we shared shattered into pieces then everything went black.

End of Aurora's POV:

In the control room (when the guest entered) 
"We have to act now" Boboiboy said, "we might not get a chance like this", "okey. On my command we jump down" Ruby said, she waited everyone to nod,

"3" they readied their weapons, Boboiboy ready to split, Ali ready to use his yo-yo, Ruby ready to use her sword

"2" ready to jump down

"1!" Ruby swiftly opened the vent and jumped down others did the same, "boboiboy penta split!" He shouted splitting into thunderstorm, tufan, gempa, ice and blaze. They landed perfectly. IRIS activated, Ali in fighting stance with his yo-yo, Ruby in fighting stance with her sword faced at the mystery person. Thunderstorm's sword also pointing at the guest, tufan readying his wind spheres, gempa with his earth gloves, ice with is bow and arrow and blaze with his blazing chukrum.

"Who are you!?" Ruby asked the guest. The guest turned around, he had white hair with a single black streak, red bloody eyes and the same features as Boboiboy, "R-reverse?" Tufan spoke.

They heard a doors close behind them, "guys! Watch out! It's Jack!" Oliver spoke through the inter-com, ruby' eyes widened. A boy with pitch black hair fading into honey brown entered, he had brown eyes, he wore a vest with a blue jacket, light blue pants, red shoes, black gloves with coved his palm but not his fingers. More importantly he wore two crystals, just like Aurora, black and white in colour.

"Open up!" Yuya said from outside, there was a lot of banging on the door. "Give up now" Jack said "it's no point to fight any of us. We're much stronger than you" "like we're ever going to do that!" Ruby said, her sword now pointed at Jack while the others were focusing on reverse. "ATTACK!!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! How was the story?
School have officially started and the first day has been great so far.
Slow updates
-signing off stargazermagician