ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓄⓃⒺ- ⒾⓃⓉⓇⓄⒹⓊⒸⓉⒾⓄⓃⓈ

Okey the first chapter.
Everyone is currently drugged and asleep
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ugh where am I? Boboiboy said finally waking up from what seemed like an eternity, when he woke up he found himself in a room with a table with a small note on it, a few chairs behind him, a brown door in front which seemed to be locked and he is in a room with other people.

"What the hell is going on!?" Yusei said waking up finally followed by the other yu-gi-oh duelists, "who are you guys?" Boboiboy asked "your here too? Well anyway my name is jaden and they are yusei, Yuma,yuya and yugi" jaden said pointing to the respective owner of the names, "well my name is Boboiboy"

"Nice to meet you" yuya said getting up and extending a hand, Boboiboy did the same "nice to meet you too" Boboiboy replied "what the heck!" Ali said from behind, everyone's attention turned towards Ali "w-who are you?!" Ali asked getting up and taking his yo-yo out "are you with uno!?" Ali spines his yo-yo in his right hand, "calm down dude! We are just as confused as you are" jaden said (everyone is standing) raising his hands up as a surrender.

"I'm glad all of you are awake" a voice said from the door, yugi and jaden were about to open their mouths before the girl interrupted, "before any of you argue, please take a seat" she pointed to the chairs behind them "then I'll explain everything you need to know and all questions will be answered"

They obeyed and sat down, "now explain!" Boboiboy pressed "jeez Boboiboy, your thunderstorm side is showing" the girl said this gave Boboiboy a shock "h-how do you know-know about m-my powers?" Boboiboy asked still shocked "okey first introductions" the girl started "my name is Aurora, and im a protector of the dimensions" the girl who finally revealed herself as Aurora said "you don't need to introduce yourselves I already know who you all are anyway" she said waving her hands "do you have any questions?" "Yeah" everyone said in sync "one by one" Aurora interrupted.

"Okey then, why did you bring us here? And what is wrong with our home?" Ali firstly asked, "As I said before I control the dimensions with other people, so basically we monitor the dimensions if someone from another dimension is in another or a wrong one, we also monitor the collisions" Aurora explained "what happened to your dimensions is a result of a collision, your four dimensions collided with each other sending destruction waves though out" Aurora ended, this long explanation ended with "ohhhh" coming from everyone "next question" "didn't you say you monitored the collisions so why did you come to us late?" Surprisingly it came from Yuma, "you were listening?!" Jaden asked surprised "hey! I focus on important things only! Don't underestimate me!" Yuma shouted "no fighting!" Aurora said stopping the two.

"Back to the question, we were cut off with the control room for 4 months, we sent people to repair it but the day when the collision happened we found a fault in the system, someone damaged it" Aurora stated looking down at the floor "we're sure someone from the repair team did it, not to mention to know the dimensions were colliding I mig-" she was cute off by someone slamming the door open "Aurora, you bitch! How dare you break the control room!" A boy with pitch black hair, he had a fair skin tone, his bright blue eyes shore in the light of the room, he had a bright blue ring on his right hand, he wore a long-sleeved white t-shirt with a black jacket on top which went up to his waist, ripped light blue jeans, and blue shoes, the boy stepped forward.

"Calm down Liam" Aurora said as she was grabbed by her collar, the boy named Liam pressed the collar harder, the others were just watching the show, "okey guys calm down!" Mia said interrupting, "you can still fix it right,Liam? So calm down!" Another boy said followed by one of the 'kidnappers' the boy had the same features just like Liam, his jacket went to his knees and he had dirt brown eyes, his ring was a brown just like his eyes, the girl had a pinkish "Oliver! Ruby! come help me calm Liam!" Mia shouted still trying to separate Aurora and Liam.

They both were staring into each others eyes, "should we help stop them?" Boboiboy asked Ali "I have no idea" Ali replied, so they all thought to go wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back to the room. "Water sphere" Liam finally said pushing Aurora, the moisture from room forming behind him in water balls, "so you want to play like that? Bring it on bitch!" Aurora said taking a dagger from her boots.

The two were in their fighting stance, they ran forward only to be interrupted by...............................................
......... Mia! Ear-twisting them both "owwwwwwwwww" they both cried "she's like my grandfather" Boboiboy whispered to yuya who was sitting next to him "wouldn't want to be them" yuya replied, while everyone was distracted by the fight the duelists, Boboiboy and Ali decided to talk and get to know each other,"will you stop now?" Mia asked as she let them go "or do you want me to twist more?" "No ma'am!" They both said "and for you guys" Mia turned towards the others- the yu-hi-oh duelists, Boboiboy and Ali- their posture stiffened " how about we go back to what we were doing?" She said with a sweet tone and smile, everyone gulped and their only thought was "welp we're dead"

After they explained themselves and everything
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's a wrap!
Sorry if it's short or you expected more
See you in the next chapter!
-singing off stargazermagician