Her feet are still moving while she's ducking her head, flinching at the fast bullets hitting the walls and everything else around her. Reaching the top of the stairs, she kneels down covering her head as he shoots a family picture frame on the wall above her. The photograph shatters, falling down beside her.

Justin has now reached the top of the stairs, still pointing the gun, grinning like a madman. "So long, Mia."

Jimin climbs the stairs in a hurry, grabbing him from behind and they begin wrestles in the hallway over the weapon. Justin elbows him in the face and then spins around pointing the gun at him right at the moment Jimin tackles him, making them both fall over the railing the same time the gun goes off.

"Jimin!" Mia screams, pushing herself up to stand then leans over the railing reaching for him as he's falling in mid air. Him and Justin lands on the hard floor at the exact same time, breaking a wooden side table into pieces.

Falling off the broken furniture, Jimin rolls on his side groaning loudly while clutching his stomach. Justin is lying stiffly on the floor without the gun in his hand.

Mia almost trips as she runs down the stairs, kneeling by Jimin. "Oh no, you're bleeding." She catches a glimpse of the scratch marks on the right side of his face.

Jimin grunts, struggling to sit up on his elbow as his hand holds a gun wound. His breath trembles as he speaks softly. "Mia, I'm so sorry I hid things from you..." he spits blood on the floor and moans as the excruciating pain travels through his body.

"No, no it's okay. I forgive you." She lifts his head up and he looks up at her with heavy eyes, smiling weakly while sliding his bloody hand in her hands, squeezing it.

"Promise me something," He tells her.

She nods. "What is it?"

"End this tonight," is the last thing he says before burying his head in her chest while she holds him, sobbing, feeling the warmth of his blood pouring from underneath him, soaking her jeans.

She sniffles, whispering with tears sliding down her cheeks. "I promise," then glances at the gun beside her after noticing Justin is gone. Lying her unresponsive friend on the floor she stands up, grabbing the gun, pulling out the magazine, checking to see how many bullets are left. There's only two more rounds.

The landline ringing in the living room makes her spin around instantly while pointing the gun. Halloween still rolls on the flat screen as she trudges inside the living room, stepping over Julie's corpse before picking up the  phone from the side table.

"Oh, you wanna run now since I have the gun?" She looks around the room, holding the phone against her ear, other hand clutching the pistol tightly.

"I wanna play a game..."

"No more games."

"Oh, but the party is just getting started."

"Where are you?!"

"Let's play hide and seek. Come find me!" The line disconnects between them.

Mia slams the phone down and jumps, glaring at the television when a woman screams, scaring her to death. Walking out the living room there's an eerie feeling throughout the messy mansion. The place is a wreck as she's stepping over trash, puddles of blood, dead people and broken furniture.

Kicking a door open she searches inside a bathroom ready to fire the weapon but he's not in there. Another scream echoes from the living room and from where she's standing she can see the television which distracts her for a moment.