Extra

Extra 1

After resigning from the state-owned transportation com pany in Nanhua City, Anwar started a fleet of vehicles. Because the team did a great job, they made a lot of money. During this period, Anhua gradually gained some fame in Nanhua Market. When everyone mentions her, they will alway s talk about the female truck driver from the state-owned transportation company.

Few people know that at this time, Anwar had already bought the first house in her life.

"Dad, Mom, Mingcheng. I have taken a fancy to a house in the city. We are all on holiday today, why don't we go and take a look."

During this period, Anwar's career was in its infancy. I usually live alone in my parents' house. Only when Ji Mingcheng is on vacation, will he return to the Ji family next door.

Before An Guoqiang, Huang Xiaomei and Ji Mingcheng could say anything, An Yu, who was sitting next to them, cheered: "Sister, are you going to buy a building? Great! On e of my classmates has bought a building in the city center."

Real estate at this time was actually not popular. Many working-class families still hold on to that little hope. Waiting for the day when the work unit allocates a house. Anhua knew about the classmate An Yu mentioned. This classmate's parents made money by running a stall outside, so they were willing to buy a house in the city center.

That is to say, only people who get rich first by starting a small business have the ability to buy a house of their own. When housing prices get higher and higher later, this group of people will also be the ones to benefit. Often those who run small businesses actually do not have good conditions at home. Otherwise, many people would still be willing to work in public institutions at this time.

That's how amazing it is.

People with work units look down on people who do small business. Those who run small businesses already have money to buy commercial housing at this time. In fact, many people will rely on the demolition of commercial housing to embark on the road of getting rich again in life more than ten or twenty years later.

As for those who cling to their work units, many were hit by the wave of layoffs in the 1990s, and their lives became increasingly unsatisfactory.

"Ofcourse! When my sister buys a house, she will leave a room for you. You can live there if you want." Anhua lo oked at his younger brother, who was much younger than him, with a smile on his face.

Ji Mingcheng had been lured by Anwar to get the benefits of buying a house a long time ago. After hearing Anwar' s suggestion, he nodded indifferently. Anyway, the family is not short of money. Anhua believes that buying a house can preserve the value of assets. Ji Mingcheng believes that he is right.

In this way, buying a house is a very important matter for many people. It was finalized in a few words by Anwar.

The next morning, the family got up early.

Especially An Guoqiang and Huang Xiaomei. Yesterday, someone tried to persuade Anwar that he had a house to live in at home and there was no need to buy it, but he seemed to disagree. Very positive today.
Anhua came from Ji's house next door and heard his parents muttering.

"Hey, let's go buy a house today! Lao An, why do I feel like my heart is pounding?"

Huang Xiaomei's words made An Guoqiang also nervous. He unconsciously hammered the prosthetic leg on his leg, feeling that his walking today seemed soft and did not touch the ground.

His daughter is buying a house!

How many families in the alley have three or even four generations living under the same roof, crowded together. Now, his daughter, who is in her early 20s, has to pay for a house by herself. No matter how proud you are! No matt er how excited you are!