Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

  Encountering Li Jianjun by chance

  "All the goods and exhibits brought have been successfully put into the warehouse. Half of the task has been successfully completed. First of all, I would like to thank the team for their contribution."

  In the open space of the warehouse parking lot, Director Gao stood in front of everyone who was on the mission and began to give a summary speech.

  Anwar was organizing the team below. Hearing this, he couldn't help but feel proud. Three days of hard work gave us the best start.

  "The rest of the task is mainly the work of our company and representatives of various manufacturers. I hope these comrades can learn from the spirit shown by the drivers on the way here. Don't be afraid of hardship, don't be afraid of tiredness, work hard, and let us Sanhua save money in This foreign commodity trade will create great results."

  After saying this, the teams lined up in three rows below all clapped their hands in response.

  "Finally, the captains of each team must effectively manage their own teams. During the next trade fair period, they must effectively implement their responsibilities."

  After Director Gao finished his speech, the leaders took the lead in walking to the warehouse office. It seems that they should be coordinating the storage and subsequent shipment of products.

  As for Anwar and his 18 drivers, they have entered free time. They will not return with the entire delegation until after the trade fair is over.

  The date of this commodity fair is scheduled to be April 25th, and now it is April 14th. There are still more than ten days before the official opening of the fair. During this period, their 18 drivers will be responsible for arranging itineraries by their respective team captains.

  Anhua stood in his team, looking at Liang Ting and his party who were slowly leaving, with obvious envy on his face.

  "Anwar."

  Ji Hongshan was giving instructions to Lao Jiang, the eldest member of the team, when he saw his apprentice looking out of sorts.

  Anhua came back to his senses and asked Sun Kai standing next to him in a low voice: "What is Master Gang talking about?"

  "Captain Ji said that in the remaining half month, wherever we go, we must report to him. If we usually go out, we must go together."

  This makes sense. After all, they are outsiders and are not as familiar with this place as the experienced drivers. It would be really embarrassing if one accidentally got lost.

  "Anwar, after dinner is over, would you like Master Jiang to take us out for a walk?"

  Sun Kai was gearing up, as if he wanted to make a career in the world.

  But Anwar shook his head: "It's better to go back and rest! I went to bed too late last night." He said this, but Anwar felt a rare feeling of depression. Prepare to go back and hide for a while to let yourself adjust.

  After a tasteless lunch, Anwar returned to his room.

  "Sister Liang, you have finished your meal too!"

  As soon as he entered the door, Anwar saw that the three people in the room had returned and were packing their luggage.

  "Yeah! We will go to the warehouse tomorrow to sort out the things brought from the factory. And Zhong Fang will go to the venue with Secretary Yao and the others."