Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

  Floating into the sky

  Thousands of lights lit up, illuminating the dark night.

  After Anhua waited for the large truck to stop in the open space in front of the staff building, he jumped out of the passenger seat without waiting for the driver to do anything. He climbed onto the carriage of the truck three times.

  The truck in front of me was different from the vans that were common in later generations, but an open-top light truck that was similar to the bed of a tractor. These days, the classification of trucks is different from that of later generations, with different classifications such as light, heavy, full trailer, semi-trailer, etc. At this time, having a vehicle that can play a transportation role is already a great thing.

  After climbing onto the truck compartment, Anwar quickly unloaded several large baskets under the cover of night. The driver had to rush back to the transportation company to deliver the car, so he didn't bother to talk to Anhuado. After helping to unload the basket, he hurriedly stepped on the accelerator and returned directly to the transportation team.

  After carrying his things home and rubbing his sore shoulders, Anhua secretly felt grateful for his strange strength. Otherwise, with the injured, the weak, and the baby in this family, life would probably be extremely difficult.

  Fortunately, no matter how weak Huang Xiaomei is, she still loves her daughter very much. Seeing my daughter carrying so many things into the house alone, I couldn't help myself, so I immediately got busy. Sometimes she brings soup to Anhua, and sometimes she carries a wet towel to Anhua, making Anhua embarrassed to refuse her kindness.

  "Have they really been taken back?" As the family was eating, An Guoqiang was surprised when he listened to Anhua's story about what happened in the Cotton Rouge Brigade today.

  It's not like he hasn't gone to the villagers to pay back the money. However, the results are always unsatisfactory.

  Anhua gnawed on the pork bones left after making soup. Hearing this, he smiled lightly and said, "I took them all back. When I left, my second aunt was still telling people how good she was and felt sorry for our family, so Return the money immediately."

  Upon hearing the word pitiful, An Guoqiang's eyes dimmed a lot.

  He was in his prime, was accidentally disabled, and had a young child. The pressure made him breathless. If the daughter had not lived up to her expectations, taken over her job to make money, and come up with ideas to collect all the debts, the future of this family would have been difficult.

  Anhua seemed to understand what he meant. He touched his little brother, who looked up at him from time to time, and said with a smile: "Dad, don't worry, life will work out."

  Huang Xiaomei had a rare look and immediately followed Anhua's words and talked about Sun Hai's visit today. Sun Hai not only visited his good brother An Guoqiang today, but also sent Anhua's employment notice to the An family.

  Soon, the atmosphere of the family became better again.

  On the other side, An Guofu also returned to the Cotton Red Brigade at around six o'clock in the evening. When he came back this time, his face was red and he was very proud.

  "The rich man of the country! He's back from the city!"

  An Guofu looked up at the old man who was talking to him and nodded proudly.

  Dinner is early in the countryside. At this time, everyone had just finished their meal. In order to save some money on kerosene, they all came out of their homes to take a walk to cool off. The topic was nothing more than Anwar, who came here today, and Anguofu's family's joy in paying back the money.