Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161

  The world is small

  After listening to the call, Anwar hurried back to Nanhua Market. But when we arrived at Nanhua Market, it was already past ten o'clock in the evening. Anwar could only rest at home for one night and return to the team the next day to learn about the specific situation.

  Because it was a working day, no one was home. Anwar went straight back to settle down next door. At this point, it was just time for Anjia to rest. Fortunately, Anwar called home in advance. Seeing her car parked at the door, Huang Xiaomei immediately brought a bowl of noodles from the kitchen.

  Anwar got out of the car and said, "Mom, isn't the store going to open a branch soon? Why are you still up so late?"

  Huang Xiaomei's tailor shop has developed rapidly in recent years. It's no longer just about making customized clothes. The store also specially applied for a children's clothing brand. He set up a small private factory to design and produce children's clothing by himself. An Guoqiang, after his early retirement from Nanhua City Transportation Company, directly joined Huang Xiaomei's company. Now responsible for managing a small private factory.

  After Anhua finished talking about her mother, she looked at her father again. These two old people themselves said that just leave a door open. As a result, they are still waiting for themselves.

  An Yu also ran out of the room at this moment and whispered a report: "Sister, I told you I would wait for you. Mom and Dad insisted on staying up late."

  As soon as these words came out, the three people present said in unison: "You are about to take the high school entrance examination, and you can't stay up late."

  After the family said a few words, An Yu was sent to bed first. Huang Xiaomei was also persuaded to go back to sleep, leaving An Guoqiang in the living room, waiting for Anhua to finish the noodles.

  "Dad, what's wrong?"

  When Anhua saw that her father refused to go back to the room, and looked at herself as if she was still speechless, she knew that there must be something on his mind.

  An Guoqiang's face turned red when he thought of what he was going to say. But that was a request from an old friend, and it would be impossible not to say it. He walked around the living room several times, waiting for Anwar to finish all his noodles, and finally choked out a few words.

  "Anwar, if you hear anything when you go to the motorcade tomorrow, be calm."

  In the end, An Guoqiang couldn't speak anymore, so after holding back these words, he fled back to his room as if covering his face.

  Anwar was very confused when he saw this.

  When Ling Haiyang called her, he didn't make it clear. It just said that a few people in the convoy went to the disco and were arrested by the police station. Ling Haiyang hung up the phone before he could tell which driver they were. Then there was no new message for the entire day. Moreover, she rushed back after receiving the call, and the information gap was serious.

  Forget it, just sleep for a while and you will know the next day.

  Anhua said to himself, washing the dishes and chopsticks in his hands. I took a combat bath, lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

  Early the next morning, she had breakfast and rushed to the motorcade.

  The safety convoy was not peaceful early in the morning either. Yesterday someone in the convoy was arrested and taken to the police station. After a night of fermentation, many employees finally knew about it. In a private company like theirs, the employees do not live together. It's just that one day has passed, and even if you don't know it, you know it now when you come to the company.