Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

  Buying a house and moving together

  "Comrade, who are you looking for?"

  Not long after Anwar knocked on the door, a woman with a sad face opened the door.

  "Hello, are you Dai Shengqiang's family?"

  The woman looked suspicious: "That's my house, you are..."

  Before Anwar could reply, another middle-aged man came out of the room. Men's condition seems to be better than that of women. His eyes are clear and he seems to have an idea.

  That way, the rest of the conversation will be much easier. Anwar directly stated his intention to buy a house. Sure enough, after hearing her words, the other party immediately shouted: "Go, go. My house is not for sale."

  Seeing the suddenly excited Dai Shengqiang, Anhua finally confirmed his guess. It seems that the old couple, especially Dai Shengqiang in front of them, are unwilling to sell their house. It was probably because of something he did secretly that the house was not sold for half a year.

  However, the reason why he agreed to live in this shanty town must be because he was blackmailed by his son.

  Anhua ignored his sudden shouting and continued calmly: "If your house is not for sale now, your son will also find a way to sell it as soon as possible. The time for selecting the candidates for the welfare housing in the soda factory is coming soon..."

  A simple sentence caused the other party to get stuck immediately. The time is approaching, which means that his son will rush to sell his house.

  The middle-aged woman who had remained silent finally said: "Comrade, please come in and sit down first! Sit down and talk about anything."

  Anwar took a look at the situation inside from the outside. It was very small. When he entered, it was almost their bed. It's not suitable for her to go in. He turned around and pointed to the wooden kitchen next to him: "Let's talk there! Comrade Dai, I believe you also want to change the current situation, right?"

  Anwar saw fire in the other person's eyes. People with this kind of fire would not want to live like this forever.

  Next, Anwar had an hour-long conversation with the other party. At the end of the conversation, the other party finally relented: "The house can be sold to you. But, is what you said true?"

  Anhua nodded: "Of course it's true. I won't lie to people just to buy a house. I will prepare the money in the next two days. Then I will come directly here to find you and go to the housing management bureau to handle the transfer procedures."

  In the evening, Anhua and his family went to Sun's house for dinner on time. The Sun family also invited another guest, Ji Hongshan. After everyone finished eating, Anwar revealed his plans to look for and discuss housing in the afternoon.

  When Anwar mentioned going to the soda factory to inquire about information, Sun Hai asked: "So? How did you convince that person named Dai Shengqiang?"

  Anhua took a sip of soda and then said: "Dai Shengqiang and his wife initially gave up their positions to their son and daughter-in-law because they promised to provide them with a good pension in the future. However, after the positions were obtained, , the son and daughter-in-law changed their faces. She said that they were only in their forties, and they were good with their hands and feet, but they had no time to take care of them. They drove him out to make money."

  Hearing this, the faces of the parents present didn't look very good.

  "This man was still patient at first, thinking that his son was his own and his grandson was born, so he would retire early. As a result, such a life would never come to pass. The soda factory was going to build welfare housing. This son, My daughter-in-law immediately kicked them out and asked her employer to give them a house!"