Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

  Team benefits

  Municipal-level March 8th Red Flag Bearers are mainly selected from units, communes, and production brigades at all levels within the city. The old acquaintances Anhua just met were Luo Hongmei, her roommate from the dragging class, and Sun Kai's mother, Ms. Liu Ye. Of these two people, one is a tractor driver in the production brigade. One is a salesperson in a department store.

  "Aunt Liu, Sister Luo..." An Huaxing hurried towards the two of them. The big red flowers hanging on her chest also flew up.

  After Sun Hai parked the car, he saw his wife coming over with a happy look on his face.

  "Are you all here to attend the commendation meeting?" Anhua had already walked up to the two of them and asked excitedly.

  Luo Hongmei saw Anwar coming and said loudly: "I think Anwar can definitely get this honor. It's great that we meet here."

  While the two were talking, Sun Hai came over with two other employees of the transportation company. People from the three units gathered together and walked towards the main entrance of the auditorium.

  Only when Anwar was invited to sit in the front row of the auditorium did she have the opportunity to observe. Then, she discovered that all the winners were wearing big red flowers on their chests. Moreover, everyone was placed in the front row seats so that they could go on stage to receive commendations later.

  As for the guests sitting in the back row, some of them are heads of units at all levels of Quannan Flower Market. The rest are specially invited guests, including media reporters.

  This is the only award ceremony that Anwar has attended where only lesbians have received honors. Anwar sits among these lesbians, looking ordinary and special. After she sat down, she communicated with the people around her. I found that everyone comes from different industries. There is her as the driver, as well as doctors, nurses, teachers, civil servants, police comrades, soldiers, farmers, etc.

  When I came to the stage to receive the commendation, I watched the lesbians come on stage one by one. Anhua didn't know why, but he felt even prouder than when he went up there. When she came on stage herself, she was very calm and natural.

  And such a commendation meeting, of course, is indispensable for journalists to take photos. This time, she was not the only female driver standing among a group of male drivers. Therefore, although she is very tall and very young, she does not stand out among a group of lesbians. Everyone stood together and took several group photos.

  She thought she was very low-key today. But in fact, basically none of the leading cadres at all levels in Nanhua City sitting in the back row didn't know her. In addition to the leaders of factories such as textile factories, soda water factories, fertilizer factories, coal yards, furniture factories, quilt factories, etc. who often come into contact with Anwar, there are also people in public institutions who already know Anwar. Especially at the Transportation Bureau, Anwara was even registered by leaders of all sizes.

  Therefore, Anwar, who thought he was low-key, actually once again made the limelight in all levels of units in Nanhua City.

  At this moment, the leaders of these units applauded when they saw Anwar standing on the stage to accept the commendation. They watched Anwar grow up from an unknown small truck driver. This inexplicable feeling of excitement made them feel very comfortable.

  After Anwar came down from the stage, he listened to the leader who came up and gave a concluding speech. Such a commendation conference can well promote the contributions of lesbians to society. Let society know about the efforts of lesbians and their impact on society.