Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

  outwit

  There are many trees in the mountains and forests. The mountains in this area are connected to each other, endlessly.

  In these mountains and forests, each mountain has a yellow mud road leading to the outside. It is a rare channel for communication with the outside world in this mountainous area.

  In recent years, many more motor vehicles have passed through these sections. Many people in the mountains were very envious when they saw this iron lump that they had never seen before.

  At noon, there is a gentle breeze in the mountains and forests, and white clouds float across the sky, occasionally covering the sun and casting shadows on the ground.

  A dozen or so people were hiding under the trees to enjoy the shade. They happened to be standing in the shadow of the white clouds, allowing their faces to be illuminated by the sun all morning, which slightly lowered the temperature.

  "Boss, we haven't finished the spring plowing yet. Let's go back and plant all the land, and then come back and pick up the leaks!"

  The man called Boss is a strong man, but unfortunately, the large and small scars on his face clearly show his arrogant side.

  "You're just talking nonsense. The old man knows how to farm the land at home. You can't make a big fortune from farming. Only if we leave it here to pick up the slack can we make a fortune."

  As he spoke, the man named Boss slapped the speaker on the head, causing him to groan in pain.

  And a young man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks laughed and said: "Goudan, you son of a bitch. If you don't have the ability to do this, go back to your mother's belly and drink milk. If you want to get rich, don't talk nonsense."

  The guy named Goudan shrank his neck after hearing what this man said. He didn't want to come either, he knew what this group of people were doing. I also know that there are police officers in the city who want to catch these people. He and the strong man called Boss were from the same village. Because his family was poor, this man asked him to come over and pick up the leaks. However, he was prepared to remember this group of people. It's best to report it to the police at that time. He had heard that there was a wanted reward or something.

  After the sharp-mouthed monkey-cheeked man finished cursing, he turned around and smiled flatteringly at the boss: "Boss, I just went to patrol the nearby mountain roads. This time there is definitely no car that can pass through our Wanqun Mountains."

  The man called the boss was very satisfied. He grabbed a piece of dogtail grass and put it in his mouth, thinking whether any cars would pass by here today.

  Fortunately, his luck has always been very good.

  No, standing on the mountainside, he had already seen two military green iron lumps at the foot of the mountain, heading towards the section where they often ambush.

  The color of the iron lump was so obvious that they couldn't even see it. However, what annoyed him most was that the iron body of the car was still tightly covered by an oilcloth.

  His face darkened when he thought of the two times during this period when he took the oilcloth away and found that they were all useless things.

  On those two occasions, although he took action, several of his men were injured. It's really not cost-effective.

  "Boss, the car is here, do we want to take action?" The sharp-mouthed monkey asked the question, but judging from his actions, he should be ready to take action. Behind him, a dozen strong men were carrying hoes, sickles, and shovels placed on the ground on their shoulders. From the looks of it, everyone should be ready for a big fight.