Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

  treasure bowl

  The new car research and development department of Sanhua Automobile Factory is currently conducting an exciting test.

  I saw a very empty large factory area, with a van semi-trailer about 10 meters long parked in the middle. There is a huge difference between this kind of car and the Great Liberation that is currently on the market. That is, the cabin of this kind of car is completely enclosed. Moreover, because of the characteristics of semi-trailers, this kind of carriage can be tilted to facilitate unloading.

  Although it is still somewhat different from the container semi-trailers of later generations in which the carriage, frame and front are separated. However, according to the current needs of the transportation industry, this type of van semi-trailer is undoubtedly more in line with current market demand.

  As the person in charge of the design of the new car's engine, Ji Mingcheng participated in the new car's landing test. Because the development of this new car has entered a critical period, he has not been home for a month. If there are no problems with this test, he can go home in these two days.

  The ground test of the new car was undoubtedly very successful. Watching the big car slowly raise the rear cargo compartment under the operation of the driver. Watch as technicians begin to test the enclosure of the carriage. Until the big car starts smoothly, listen to the regular engine sound. Then he watched the big car slowly accelerate and drive away from the automobile factory.

  Seeing this, the staff who participated in this landing test applauded one after another.

  Nothing makes researchers happier than when their research results are put into practice.

  After Ji Mingcheng finished chatting with several colleagues about some relevant data of this experiment, he returned to the research room with the information.

  In the research room, his assistant Xiaobai is sorting out the information for this project. After seeing Ji Mingcheng come in, he whispered: "Ji Gong, the phone in your office just rang. I answered it for you. The other end of the phone said it was your uncle. I asked you to call him back later when you have time. Telephone."

  As soon as Ji Mingcheng heard the word uncle, he went back to his office with the information.

  After the call was connected again, Ji Mingcheng realized what his uncle meant by calling.

  "Uncle, your information is too well-informed."

  Ji Hongshan, who was on the other end of the phone, burst out laughing when he heard this: "You brat, didn't I just want to go over and see you?"

  Ji Mingcheng: "You are interested in the new car from our automobile factory, right?"

  The news about the research and development of this new type of van semi-trailer in their factory should have been heard in the transportation industry across the country. However, many units are unclear about the research and development progress. His uncle knew about it, probably through the relationship with Factory Director Liu.

  "Uncle, you're not on a business trip just for the new cars from our factory, are you?" Ji Mingcheng did a little analysis and knew that Ji Hongshan must have other tasks when he came here this time.

  When Ji Hongshan heard this, he kept it secret: "You will know this by then. In three days, I will go to your factory to see the new cars. Then I will follow you back to Nanhua Market. Remember to tell Anhua. I'm going to get on the train soon."