Introduction

As soon as Anwar opened his eyes after traveling back in time to the 1970s, he was faced with the fact that his father, a truck driver, lost his leg in a car accident. His mother held her three-year-old brother in her arms and cried all day long. And the partial grandma and the greedy uncle are coming to get ready for work.

  Anwar just wanted to say a few words. Isn't it just a driver's position? Who says girls can't drive large trucks?

  So, at the age of seventeen, she beat out the best member of the family. He rolled up his sleeves and joined the transportation team, starting as an assistant maintenance worker.

  At this time, the driver of the transportation team said: "Humph, woman, what kind of big car are you driving? You can go home early, get married and have children."

  Later, Anwar directly threw his fresh driver's license in these people's faces.

  The transport team driver with a sore face said: Humph, this woman will definitely get into trouble sooner or later while driving.

  Anwar, who had been driving without any accidents for a year, calmly accepted the annual safe driver certificate from his employer.

  Gradually, the driver of the transportation team discovered that this little girl Anhua seemed to be really amazing.

  There are never any accidents when driving, and no matter what happens to the car, it will be repaired. Every delivery is always completed early. Moreover, this little girl can often get rare items that others cannot get.

  After the reform, Anwar, who had become the captain of the transportation team, faced the disbandment of the transportation team and resolutely stood up and led a few like-minded people to work alone.

  Taking advantage of the opening up of the market, Anhua soon opened a logistics company.

  Taking orders, dispatching orders, arranging transportation, and helping friends in trouble, Anwar lived a fulfilling and comfortable life every day.

  Unknowingly, Anwar's company grew bigger and bigger, and eventually he became a nationally famous logistics tycoon.

  When accepting the Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Logistics Association, Anwar put his hands on his hips: Hey, let's see who else dares to say that women can't drive big cars.

  [Reading Guide]

1. Fictional novels, female protagonist career novels, with male protagonists.

  2. There is an anti-theft system, and the anti-theft ratio decreases with the number of words in the article.

  Content tags: farming articles, inspirational life articles, period articles

  One sentence introduction: From driving a large truck to a logistics tycoon

  Mission: Constant self-improvement and hard work