Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

  An invitation from the team leader

  After Anwar's proposal was read by everyone, Director He from the second company said: "Your bus fleet and our special fleet depend on what the boss wants. As for the truck fleet, I mean, If drivers are eliminated, the quotas will be allocated according to the number of drivers."

  This is very true.

  There is not much difference in the number of registered truck drivers between Company One and Company Two. However, in total, there are still more than one company. If the benchmark is based on the proportion of the number of people eliminated, rather than on the driver's ability. Then, a company will inevitably have drivers with good performance being transferred from the transportation company.

  This kind of thing is actually not conducive to the long-term development of the merged Nanhua City Transportation Company. However, Director He's words have their own reasons.

  In this kind of company-to-company merger, the more people who can protect themselves, the more confident they will be in control of the merged company. The two transportation companies have not yet merged. Director He has already paved the way for the subsequent fight for rights.

  Anhua listened to the conversation between Director He and the captain of the truck team he brought over. The expression on his face remained unchanged, but he felt like laughing in his heart. I don't know who gave these people in the second company the confidence to think that they could dominate the merged transportation company.

  Because of the "Sannan Transportation Magazine", Anwar has very smooth channels to obtain information. Moreover, combined with the information obtained from Captain Wu. This large-scale transportation company consolidation operation is actually aimed at cutting off redundancy in state-owned transportation companies. So that the state-owned fleet can withstand the impact of changes and increase profits.

  The first day of negotiations ended up being put on hold because the two sides had major differences over how to choose a truck driver.

  As for Anwar's proposal to make the bus fleet independent, the directors of the two companies have no objections. This point can almost be written as a proposal alone. After the meeting ended, Sun Hai looked at Wang Shuikou, who was still enjoying himself, and said angrily: "Old Wang, you heard the meeting from beginning to end. I leave it to you to write the proposal for separate bus fleets."

  During normal times, Wang Shuikou must have felt very unhappy when he heard Sun Hai's instructions. But today, he changed his unconvinced attitude. He happily led this mission and ran towards his team's office. Humming a song while running, perfectly conveying the image of an empty-headed person.

  "Uncle Sun, if Wang Shuikou knew that even if he was separated from the bus fleet, he would not be the leader, I don't know how angry he would be."

  Sun Hai smiled and shook his head: "Sometimes I really envy him for being so empty-headed. When he was young, he relied on his father and didn't suffer any setbacks. Now that he is older, he has met me who doesn't like to torment people."

  Having said this, he frowned as he thought about the content of the meeting just now.

  Provincial documents do not explicitly instruct that unqualified drivers should be eliminated from the driver pool. However, according to the information they collected, most fleets will definitely lose some drivers after they are finally merged. Whether to be attacked or to do it themselves, both of them unanimously chose to do it themselves.