Tremble -3

WC: 604

By the time Lan Tian made it to the top of the wall and glanced over to see their father in the middle of the fray. Lan Tian watched as Lan Wangji sheathed Bichen according to Jin Guangyao's ordered.

Lan Wangji stood in front of Wei Wuxian using his body as a barrier between the two. Even though Wei Wuxian was visibly fuming, Lan Tian could tell that out of the two Lan Wangji was clearly angrier. Yet, Lan Wangji immediately complied to all of Jin Guangyao's orders smoothly.

Jin Guangyao asked the two, "If I tell Hanguang-jun to seal his own spiritual meridians next - what would you call that?"

Wei Wuxian sputtered angrily. "You-"

Before he could say another word small drops of red ran their way down the side of Wei Wuxian's neck. Lan Wangji turned deathly pale and it took all of Lan Tian's self restraint to not go down there and pummel Jin Guangyao their self.

A plan, Lan Tian knew they needed a plan. Something that would put their element of surprise to use, assuming they hadn't already been spotted.

The only problem was to create an affective plan they needed to know what Jin Guangyao wanted, what he needed. Why here? Why now?

It was clear that they were digging up something, but what was the motive? Was it a powerful tool, but there seemed to be no demonic or dark energy radiating from it. Was it for riches? For fame? Or... something more sentimental?

Regardless, whatever it is or was in that hole is of great importance to him. Which meant Lan Tian could mess it up and get the upper hand.

Wei Wuxian yelled with all the breath he could in his body, "Lan Zhan! Lan Wangji! Hanguang-Jin! I... I genuinely wanted to sleep with you earlier!"

Not missing a beat Lan Tian accidentally let out with a huff, "It's about fucking time." Their body froze as they stared directly at the group who was now staring back at them. It only took a moment for Lan Tian to glance at Jin Ling before darting back over the temple wall and as far away as they could get before collapsing on the ground.

They knew as well as anyone that their powers were limited against a group of that size, especially without Lan Wangji, Lan Zichen or Wei Wuxian's help.

Their best choice... no, their only choice, was to find some reinforcements or help of some kind if they wanted anyone to make it out of there alive.

It wasn't long before the sky began to match Lan Tian's mood. Curtains of rain fell on them as they did all they could to reach anyone. They had no signal flares, talismans or options left, this was it.

The faint sound of barking caught Lan Tian's ears as they ran forwards, "Fairy!" they yelled as the dog came running at them. "There you are, we have to go find help..."

"For what?" Jiang Cheng towered over Lan Tian's crouched body as they pet Fairy.

Lan Tian stood up before greeting Jiang Cheng, "Sect leader Cheng. I... it's Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, Lan Zichen," Jiang Cheng scoffed at the first few names, "and Jin Ling."

He froze before glaring down at Lan Tian, "What did you do child?" His voice boomed over Lan Tian echoing in their mind.

"Please, I'll do anything, just help me save them." Lan Tian motioned to the temple that could barely be seen in the distance before glancing back at Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng huffed as the two began their trek towards the temple. "Fine. Under one condition..."