Chapter 14: Love Me Like You Do

Start from the beginning

"Then what's with all the rumors about you and Renee getting together RIGHT after I left?! Huh?!" She yells.

"What about you and Andy, huh?! You think I liked seeing him taking care of my sons and his hands on my girl for months?!" I yell back.

"I'm not your girl anymore! I haven't been for 2 years, now!! And my boys are not yours!!" She yells.

"Yes you are! And so are they!! They'll always be my boys!! And you're always gonna be my gurl!" I yell back.

"You betrayed me! Andy was there for us when you weren't!" She yells.

"I didn't know you were telling the truth ok! You know I don't trust machines or any kind of technology!" I yell back.

"I don't give a flying fuck in space if you don't trust machines or technology! You should've known I wasn't lying! I forgave you when you took your bullshit temper tantrums out on me! I forgave you doe that shit, Jonathan! Not the other way around!" She yells.

"I know that, Alexandria! I'm forever grateful for that, but we need to resolve this issue!" I yell.

"There's nothing to resolve!! You made the choice, I suffered! If you really loved me so much, like you claim to, you would've said something!! Maybe that you know the real me and that that wasn't me! You would've have stood up for me, saying you know me like the back of your fucking hand! Every time anyone had something to say involving, I stood up for you! I got in fights for you! I almost gave my life, for you!" She snaps, tears in her eyes.

"I know... And I'm very grateful for that... I know I should've said something... But I wasn't thinking straight... Ok. They were telling us things and... They had evidence. Everything they had looked real." I say.

"But you should've felt it in your heart!!" She says.

She jumps off the counter and looked me straight in the eyes. It took everything in me to not pull her even closer and kiss her.

"When we were in The Shield... When Colby and Joe thought you bailed on them... Damning evidence and all... Who was right there to stand up for you?" She asks.

That immediately shut me up and put me to shame.

"You were." I say.

"I was... So why couldn't you remember that?" She asks.

"I don't know... I'm so sorry. I know you can't and won't forgive me... But... I just gotta know... Will there ever be an us again?" I ask.

She stays quiet.

"It's gonna take some time." She says.

"I won't rush you..." I immediately say.

"You never did." She says.

I so badly wanna kiss her.

"I miss you." I say.

She looks me in my eyes. She knows exactly what I mean.

"I miss you too." She admits.

I place my hands on her hips and she lays her forehead on my chest. I hold her close. It felt so good to have her this close again.

"Please tell me we can move past this with time." I say.

She looks me in my eyes.

"I don't know." She says.

"Give me a real answer." I say.

She sighs and walks away.

"Alexandria, I need a real answer!" I say, following her.

"I don't know if there will an us again!" she says.

I turn her around and slam her against the wall, our bodies pressed against each other.

"Please..." I say.

She looks at me with sad eyes. I wipe a falling tear. I couldn't take it anymore. I slam my lips into hers.

She took a minute then kissed back. I cup her face, deepening the kiss and she holds my wrists. I then slide my hands down her body to her hips. She wraps her arms around my waist.

I lift her up and carry her to the bed and lay her down. I kiss her soft spot on her neck and she moans. I smirk and she takes off my jacket then my shirt.

I slip her shirt off and press our bodies together. I kiss from her shoulder to her neck and moans. I lay us down and slip her shorts off as well my pants.

I unclasp her bra and feel her back and smile as I hear her beautiful moan. She tugs at my hair and I groan with pleasure.

I take off her panties and my boxers and lay her down.

"You sure?" I ask.

She kisses me.

"I'm positive." She says.

I smile and slide myself inside her. She moans and I do too.

~3 hours later~ 

I collapse on top of her, panting hard. She was too. We share one last, weak but sweet, kiss.

"I love you, Jonathan." She says.

"I love you, too, Alexandria." I say.

I lay next to her and hold her close. She lays on my chest and I smile, holding her close. I miss her so much.

I just hope this means we can give us another shot.