4.

AUTHOR POV'S

Singhania Mansion

Divit leaves his food and a smile appears on his face and he goes outside. “Bade Papa has come, Badi ma.” He goes out screaming.

Everyone gets quite surprised suddenly because he had not told. Abhiram was telling Abhimaan on the phone that he has reached and is about to turn after cutting the call. Then someone hugs him and he smiles and hugs him to his chest.

“Papa....”

“how is my champ...”

“I am fine, bade papa, even more so with your arrival.”

“Should we go inside now....” he says while separating from him.

He nods and they both come inside. Abhiram takes off his jacket and Angad takes it and puts it on the sofa.

“Papa, what have you brought for me and Samar!” He asks happily.

Abhiram's eyes fall on the food and says, “First of all, have your dinner comfortably.... After that we will talk comfortably... I will also change till then.”

“You also eat yours, i already have mine....” he says as his wife is about to follow him.

They all sit at their places. Divit's mood has also become completely fine now.

After some half an hour everyone is sitting on the sofa. Vyom says, “bhai why didn't you tell me earlier that you are coming.”

“And where is bhaiya...” Siya asks.

“There was no plan for my coming when we talked in the afternoon.... Almost all the work was done there, so Abhimaan forcefully sent me here.”

“But you should have come with him...” says Siya worriedly.

“I said, but he did not listen.”

“Now why did papa do this, ask him that too, maa.” Angad says coming down the stairs with a mischievous smile and sits next to Drishti.

Siya raises her eyes and looks at her husband who just glaring at Angad this boy never silent.

“He is having pain in his back, papa called me and told me to consult a doctor tomorrow immediately.”

“Thank you chachi....”

Angad says and takes the bowl of kheer from his aunt's hand and starts eating. Drishti smiles and asks the staff to leave from there.

“This is too much bhai, you had problems, yet you went, I would have gone instead of you.” Vyom says shaking his head that he never listens to anyone.

But Abhiram was looking at his wife who was looking at him angrily and was not saying anything. Sensing the tension in the atmosphere, Drishti asks another question “and Bhaiya.”

“He will arrive in two-three days.”

Angad was making a bad face towards his aunt when she changed the topic because he was enjoying it a lot. Drishti hits him on the head.

After some time everyone goes to their respective rooms.

____♡

Abhiram is eagerly waiting for Siya, after some time the sound of her bangle coming heard. Siya comes in and hands him the glass without any expression.

Ram takes it from her silently and drinks it looking at her face. After finishing it, he takes the pallu of her saree and wipes his lips with it. He smirks as she glares at him angrily and pulls the pallu of her saree.