Prologue

A groom sits in the pavilion, adorned in a Sehra, with calm demeanor, following the Pandit's instructions meticulously. Just then, a bride, beautifully dressed, gracefully enters the decorated pavilion and sits beside him.

Her father beams with joy, having already invited the media to witness the occasion. The decoration is the most magnificent in the city, a testament to her being his only daughter. To perform the sacred act of Kanyadaan, he steps up to the pavilion and places his daughter's hand in the groom's.

As soon as the bride's hand touches the groom's, he grips it firmly. Her eyes widen in surprise. She glances at him, but the Sehra obscures his face. A strange feeling stirs within her, thoughts she does not want to entertain.

"The bride and groom should stand for the rounds," Panditji's voice rings out. He holds her hand tightly as they rise, she adjusting her lehenga gracefully.

Finally, he fills her hairline with vermillion. The women giggle, commenting, "The groom seems to love her a lot. Look, vermillion has fallen on her nose."

The groom hears this and his smile deepens with smirks. He leans closer, gently wiping the vermillion from her nose with his finger.

" I told you that you are mine. " he whispers in her ear.

Her eyes widen with recognition and she widen her eyes with shock. That voice is unforgettable.

He stands, holding her hand, and approaches her father to seek blessings. "Be happy always," her father says, his joy evident.

The groom removes his Sehra, causing her father's eyes to widen in shock.

"How are you, Sasurji?" he smirks. Her father is speechless. The groom moves to his mother-in-law, who blesses him with a smile and touches his cheek affectionately. He smiles back and holds her hand.

Turning to the media, cameras flash as they capture the moment. After all, the son of the Singhania family has married the daughter of their biggest enemy.

He smiles, pleased with his brother's plan. Now, he has no worries, as Niraj Singhania values his honor above all else.

He looks at his bride, who stands there in a daze, and sweeps her into his arms. Cheers erupt from the crowd.

"Take a proper photo of us and spread it everywhere," he says, ensuring the picture is perfect with his wife.

The bride looks at him in surprise. He carries her to the decorated car, where his brother opens the door. He seats her inside and joins her.

He reaches to remove her garland, wanting her to be comfortable amidst all the jewelry. But she slaps him hard on the cheek. He holds his cheek, staring at her in shock mixing with amusement.

His brother, in the driver's seat, chuckles. "It seems our sister-in-law has given him a sweet gift of love," he thinks, smirking, and drives them towards Singhania Mansion, where another drama awaits.

                       ********

I hope you like it.