"Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you were waiting for me downstairs." - Daisy said, recognizing the familiar figure of Emily who had joined her

"Hey, have you changed?" - asked Emily noticing Daisy's change of outfit

"I always have a dress in my go bag. Two-centimeter heels and a long dress will always be my comfort clothing."

Emily spent far too much time looking her up and down once again. Daisy's body was perfect. Daisy was perfect. Emily had never seen such a beautiful girl. That brown hair, almost black, curly and long that framed her face perfectly.

Those brown eyes of hers, not dark like those of the older agent, hers were clear, warm, comfortable. She was tall, almost as tall as Emily, a few inches shorter. She had full, thick lips, with a very pronounced heart shape, which seemed to make them even plumper.

She had a perfect, toned body. Every angle of her body was perfect. Emily noticed that the younger agent, among other things, must have loved taking care of herself because she was always taken care of down to the smallest detail.

There wasn't once that Emily was able to see her without perfect, but not excessive makeup, short and natural nails, but perfectly filed, shiny and smooth skin and a perfume that enveloped everyone around her.

Daisy enveloped everyone around her and Emily had tried to hate her and reject her but she felt the first of everyone to be attracted to that divinity look that the younger agent had and that she didn't seem to notice.

But Daisy insisted had been inexplicably kind, understanding and accommodating. Emily couldn't explain the source of all that kindness in front of the coldness that she had shown her instead, but she didn't care, she didn't want to care.

"You look great" - Emily said a little later, taking a few steps forward towards Daisy

"Can I help you somehow?" - said Daisy

The younger agent understood perfectly what was happening. She had realized from the first moment they met that Emily was attracted to her, she was just looking for the right way to exploit that situation to her advantage.

She never would have thought that Emily would serve her the occasion so quickly and on a silver platter. Daisy looked intently into her eyes. She had perfectly understood Emily and the type of person she was, it wouldn't have taken much to make her give in.

Her plan was finally coming together.

"I'll say it anyway, even though I'll probably regret it tomorrow morning. I really need to kiss you" - Emily said, moving a little closer and significantly reducing the distance between them

"Chief, isn't this inappropriate?" - Daisy said, innocently, but also taking a step towards Emily, completely eliminating the distance between them.

"Yes it is." - replied Emily, whose eyes had become terribly dark, but also incredibly shy

"I wouldn't mind though."

The younger agent raised a hand to caress the older agent's face. She ran a finger over her thin, but perfectly soft lips. Daisy decided that at that moment all she had to do was turn her head off; she was doing it just for her Rose.

"Are you sure?" -Emily said, looking at the hand that was caressing her

"Yes." - said Daisy, who with that same hand
had lifted Emily's chin, forcing the older woman to look her in the eyes