Mighty Pups vs Two Dragon Queens

Start from the beginning

(Busby causes a distraction causing everyone to look away enabling Sweetie to steal the crystal crown)

Earl of Barkingburg: My word! Is everyone okay?

Mayor Goodway: No!

(scene zooms out revealing the knocked over display revealing the meteor crystal crown is gone)

Skye: Uh oh! The crown is gone!

Princess of Barkingburg: And so is my pup, Sweetie!

Mayor Goodway: I don't wanna jump to conclusions, but maybe she stole the crown again!

Princess of Barkingburg: Oh dear, not again!

Everest: What happened?

Skye: That crown has a meteor crystal and let's just say Sweetie used it to cause trouble!

Everest: (nods) I understand!

(scene changes show Sweetie now wearing the stolen meteor crystal crown)

Sweetie: Yes! (evil laughs and snorts) It's mine again! (to crown) Crown, I demand a big comfy pillow!

(the crown works it powers to do just that)

Sweetie: Yes!

(a thrown yarn ball knocks the crown of Sweetie which reverses the effects of the crown)

Sweetie: What!? Who did that!?

Gasket: (reveals herself) Like I'd want a spoiled royal pup like you to have that crown again!

Sweetie: (growls) Gasket! What are you doing here!?

Gasket: That crown is coming back with me! I've got a wheely big idea that involves this crown!

Sweetie: Where are those other biker ruffians who you associate with!?

Gasket: I'm doing a solo job this time and how dare you insult my buddy Sandy!

Sweetie: (scoffs) Whatever!

Gasket: (looks at the yarn ball) Not over yet spoiled royal pup!

(scene changes to Sweetie who has her legs tied together by the entire ball of yarn while Gasket puts away her grabber)

Gasket: (snickers)

Sweetie: How dare you hogtie you queen!

Gasket: Oh, of course queen piggy! (chuckles)

Sweetie: (offended) How dare you compare me to a pig!

Gasket: Well you snort like one!

Sweetie: I would never snort like a pig!

Gasket: You snort when you laugh!

Sweetie: (embarrassingly blushes) This isn't over! (to Busby) Busby, go get the others!

Gasket: (barks) Grabber! (grabs Busby) Oh no you don't!

Sweetie: (shocked) Wait, what are you going to do with Busby!

Gasket: Nothing you can say anything about! (stuffs Busby in Sweetie's mouth preventing her from talking)

Sweetie: (muffled) Hey! How dare you!?

Gasket: (to Sweetie) Later queen piggy! Ha! (pauses then looks around) Uh... where's the back door again?

Princess of Barkingburg's voice: Sweetie, where are you?

(the Princess of Barkingburg and Everest arrive)

Princess of Barkingburg: (notices Sweetie and Gasket) Sweetie!