𝟣

𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝖢𝗂𝗍𝗒 | 𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋
𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗆𝗇 𝖯𝗂𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾, 𝟤𝟣

As Autumn and her friend Makayla took a picture in the mirror a guy and his group of friends walked past them.

"Can I help you?" Autumn smirked after he looked back at them. "Y'all beautiful dets all. Ian mean to offend y'all a nun."

"We not offended, thanks tho." Autumn responded "What's ya name?" He asked

"Jada" She responded saying a random name because she didn't want him to know her real name. "I'm Kelo, it's nice to meet you."

He tried shaking Autumns hand but she shook her head after seeing a wedding ring on his finger.

"Yeen fuckin' wimme?" He chuckled "Iono you sir- how old are you?"

Kelo looked a little older but not too old so she just wanted to make sure.

"32, you?"

"I'm only 21."

"Oh you a baby fa real."

"Mmhm n It's absolutely nothing you can do wimme."

"Oh issa lot I can do witchu." He responded looking her up and down. "But y'all enjoy y'all night n be safe."

"Hold on- what that mean?" Autumn asked "Fuck around n find out."

"Give him yo number." Makayla whispered after nudging her. "What y'all finna do?"

"We ain't doin' shit." He shrugged "We can chill later." Autumn suggested

They then exchanged numbers with each other then went their separate ways.

"You think you gone chill with him?"

"Iono, maybe just talk." Autumn shrugged "I never talk to nobody more than a year or two older than me."

"Oh he calling already, should I answer?"
"Yea, see what he want."

"Hello?" She asked picking up. "We finna go out to eat y'all tryna come chill?"

"Kayla you wanna go eat?"

"Bitch huh?" She asked "He said do we wanna chill with them, so do you?"

"Where we finna go?"

"Yea we wanna come." Autumn replied rolling her eyes at Makayla. "Imma send da lo. Meet us there."

"Okay"

"Why you roll your eyes at me for?"

"Cs you keep asking the same shit I just said did you wanna go eat n you tammat huh. Either you wanna go or you don't. We don't gotta go if you don't feel comfortable Kayla."

"Do you wanna go?"
"I'm just tryna have fun." Autumn shrugged

"So we can go then. We just not finna go nowhere private with then, gotta be around other people at all times."

"I agree" She nodded

Autumn got them an Uber to the restaurant then they left the hotel. Once they arrived Kelo found them and let them sit at the table.

"You really 32?"

"Yea, why would I lie?" He asked with his hands. Autumn noticed his ring was gone so she kept that in the back of her mind while they continued their conversation.

"Iono cs you don't look that old- thirty not old but you know what I mean."

"Yea I feel you. You from out here Jada? Cs you sound a lil country."

𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗈𝗒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें