i dont hate you

as you began to map out ideas for the new room, you heard a loud knock on the front doors of the factory. it was a booming knock that echoed through the factory. willy looked up concerned.
"i should get that." he said, and you followed, leaving lofty frustratedly figuring out the blueprint that you'd just began to make.
he smiled as he answered the door.
"welcome to wonka's! the factory isn't really open to public, but welcome!" he said, clearly antsy about someone visiting while they're still working.
"willy?" the girl said, forcing fake tears. you couldn't help but let your true facial expressions slip as you side-eyed her and almost gave a sneer. willy picked up on your body language. your emotions reflected onto his as he leaned back a little.
"yes, that's my name. you okay?" he asked hesitantly. she shook her head very dramatically.
"no. you left me after you got diagnosed with amnesia. you left our kid!" she wailed, your eyebrows raising, as did his. it was clear he was in complete confusion, but you still felt... betrayed?
"what?!" willy asked as she ran into him with a hug, staring at you the whole time. you definitely felt the tension. as she finally let go, willy looked at you.
"i don't know who you are. like at all." willy admitted to her. she began to sigh profusely, leaning upon the doorframe.
"i was your first love. you said you'd never love anyone else ever... we have a kid, willy!" she sobbed. he looked at you in horror. not guilty horror, but confused horror. you looked at him, your eyes glossed with tears as you paced away to your room as calmly as you could, but as you were a distance away from willy and the girl, tears began to uncontrollably stream down your face, wetting your clothes. willy looked at the girl, then you. as he began to run to you, she gripped onto his arm, digging her nails into her skin.
"willy, you belong to me." she snarled in his face as he winced in pain.
"i need you to explain this to y/n, not me." he said, trying to make an excuse to go see you.
"y/n? as in fickelgruber's daughter?" she laughed hysterically, her tears mysteriously fading away.
"that's crazy... didn't he like, try to kill you?" she grinned maliciously. willy looked at her, narrowing his eyebrows.
"fickelgruber is her dad, but he doesn't define her as a person. i love y/n with all my heart. and i think i would remember my first love." willy said, sneering at her.
"take me to y/n then." she demanded. willy nodded.
"i will." he said, leading her to you guys' room. you were bundled in your bed, wiping the continuous tears from your eyes. you didn't believe her. but should you? you just didn't know how to feel in this situation. as she walked into the room, she looked down.
"y/n.." she stammered. you looked up at her, tilting your head.
"i'm sorry, but willy hasn't told you everything..." she said, sitting on the sheets of the bed.  you gave her a blank look. willy barged into the conversation angrily.
"i don't even know this girl! y/n, you have to believe me!" willy pleaded. you saw the look in his eyes saying he was telling the truth. you looked at him then the girl.
"i have to go home to tend to our kid, willy. i hope you'll come to your senses." she said, padding out miserably. you and willy looked at each other until you both saw her leave the factory.
"i truly don't know her." he trembled. you held his hands.
"i believe you. there's something off about her anyway." you half smiled toward him. he happily kissed you.
"you don't hate me right?" willy asked with genuine emotions. you weren't even thinking about hating him. you just wanted to get to the bottom of this girl's case. but, you didn't want him to think you hated him. so, you told him,
"no, willy. i don't hate you."