forever

as you, willy, and noodle became fully submerged within the dark candy liquid, above you, the chocolate cartel members slyly walked away from the scene of their terrible crime. but, as they did, they were approached and attacked by the oompa loompa!
"the little orange man?!" they gasped in disbelief, running away and leaving the empty jar of chocolates behind.
"those were my chocolates, you idiots!" the oompa loompa scowled at them, snatching the jar up as the three of them ran away. the oompa loompa located the elevator, but the priest was in it. but, so nonchalantly, he threw the jar with all his might at him, knocking him out cold.
he harrumphed as he rode the elevator down, spreading his makeshift wings and gliding to the emergency drain button, slamming it into the wall.
as the chocolate began to drain and the three of you realized it, you all swam weakly to the surface, gasping desperately for air in relief. you started victoriously laughing as you hugged willy and noodle, kissing his chocolate-covered cheek.
"we're saved!" noodle said, clutching your torso as you were all left chocolatey at the exit of the vault's door.
"i know!" you cried tears of happiness as you hugged her even tighter. willy didn't talk, but his face was overjoyed as he smiled at you. you let go of noodle and tan to him as he swung you around in his arms, kissing you passionately.
"we have to go! time to expose those scammers!" you said, running and grabbing the book, leaving small chocolatey smudges across the front of the cover as willy and noodle followed behind you. you all rose up in the elevator and scampered out as it lifted you to the lobby of the cathedral. you guys looked around and noticed the crowd gathering outside on the stairs and were astonished when you three walked out, looking like chocolate dipped berries. at the doors of the cathedral we're the chocolate cartel! they were absolutely stunned to see you guys still breathing and alive.
"y/n?! willy?! noodle?!" mr. fickelgruber exclaimed as you leaned your hand on your hip , grinning at them all.
"yep, it's us." noodle sassed at them. you passed the book to willy as he looked at them with a smug expression pasted onto his face. you could see mr. slugworth giving you a look, knowing you three were about to expose them all for their little white lies.
noodle began to flip through the pages of crimes as the police chief's assistant ran up, taking the book from her and beginning to read it. the chief wobbled up the stairs, holding his hand out gesturing for him to hand it over, but he backed up.
"i can't give this to you, chief." he said, looking at the page.
"why?" he asked, frustrated.
"because you're in this. a lot." he said, slamming it shut.
"we'll never get arrested! we'll get a great lawyer !" prodnose promised.
"mmm, you sure?" you said, leaning forwards tauntingly.
willy smiled at you as them three began to fly.
"you didn't eat those chocolates, did you guys?" willy asked, looking up.
"yes, why?!" fickelgruber panicked.
"they're hoverchocs, duh!" you laughed, fist bumping willy.
as the evil bakers floated away, willy put his hands around your waist as you located your arms around his shoulders as he leaned forward and kissed you deeply, smiling as you felt his warm, loving lips touch yours.
you and willy looked into the crowd as you and him reached into your pockets. pulling out loads of chocolate to throw them into the crowd.
you both smiled as the delectable treats made their way into people's mouths as they cheered for you two.
the group from scrubbit's gathered around with applause for you guys. willy reached into his pocket, revealing the chocolate bar that his mother had made him when he was a child, tearing up a little. you looked from the crowd back to him as you put your hand on his shoulder.
"you okay?" you asked. he nodded as he slowly unwrapped the bar. you looked at it as a note unraveled within it. willy read the note, then smiled at the group from scrubbit's. he slowly snapped some pieces off. handing each of you a square of the milky chocolate. as you all popped the candy into your mouth in unison, you all closed your eyes as the chocolate took you all to a dream land! it was so delicious and it melted right on your tongue. willy also ate a piece, savoring every lick.
"is it as good as you remember?"" noodle smiled. willy nodded. he pulled you closely to him as he kissed you.
"i wish it would last forever."

~~~~
authors note
the book isn't finished! thank you all so much for the loving support on this. i really didn't think i would get 5k+ on this story at all! i love and appreciate you all so much. if you guys want more chapters even after the movies plot is over, please let me know! i will add a few more chapters after the movie's plot is over maybe like their relationship and stuff!
please let me know if you guys would like that, once again, thanks so much ♡︎