sparks

as willy looked at you after sharing his memories with you and the group, he grabbed noodle and your hands.
"where are we going willy?"
"i'm taking you to your mother." noodle's eyes became enlightened with joy as willy began to sing. you smiled at him, joining him in his catchy tune. as willy took noodle home to her mother, she ran up, hugging her while small flecks of tears reflected off of her cheeks in happiness as her mom clutched her like she'd never let go. willy tipped his hat to her mother as  he pecked your cheek  and turned around. but, as you guys turned around, the oompa loompa was awaiting you both!
"wonka, i will not be leaving you until i get my-" but, willy cut him off by placing a full jar of scrumptious looking cocoa treats.
"enjoy." willy smiled. the oompa loompa was speechless.
"well, i guess i'm off to loompa land." he hesitantly walked off until willy stepped forward, leading you closer to the small fellow. 
"y'know, if i'm going to sell my chocolate to the world i'll have to have more than a shop." willy explained to him.
"i'm sure you will."
"i'll need a factory."
"pfft, goodluck with that." the oompa loompa teased.
"i'll need employees..." the oompa loompa continued to walk off, but willy immediately drew his attention.
"and taste testers." on that note, he was fully intrigued. willy began to sing to him as he grabbed your hand tightly, squeezing it three times. you smiled at his way of saying "i love you" and followed him, as did lofty.
willy had ultimately lead you two to an empty castle for purchase, and as he used his chocolatier magic, the castle became converted into a colorful, glass-domed factory, lined with a beautiful chocolate river. you looked at him with a loss of words. running free in the grass with willy as lofty ate all the chocolate imaginable was a dream. you and willy tumbled around onto the soft, marshmallowy grass. giggling and exhaling heavily, you both laid flat on your back as you leaned you head onto his shoulder.
"i'm so glad you came here." you said, gazing at the sky through the glass dome.
willy rustled the grass as he quickly turned his head to face you, his body still flat on the ground.
"why is that?"
you turned your entire body, now your right side on the ground and your eyes looking at willy.
"so i could meet the man i loved and escape from my father and the rest of the cartel." you said, smiling uncontrollably. willy put one hand on your cheek and one around your waist, pulling your body into his as he kissed you. this kiss wasn't like any of the other kisses you two had shared, no. this one had sparks if you would. it was like a party of people shooting off the most beautiful, vibrant fireworks at once as they echoed in the sky in unison. you didn't want to pull away. ever. you were in love with willy and he was in love with you. willy hadn't ever known about love, except with his mother. that is, until he met you. not only did you practically save his dreams from becoming nightmares, but you introduced him to the love of his life.
"get a room." lofty said with a mouthful of chocolate. willy located him with his eyes as he sat up, running his fingers through his hair to unfrizz it. you also sat up, shaking your head to get your hair from out of your eyes, blushing.
"hm. one taste tester won't be enough. want to bring your friends along?" willy asked, tilting his head.
lofty grinned.
"perfect opportunity to brag to all the oompa loompas about how i got my payments and pretty much have a lifetime supply of chocolate!"
"they'll all get it, too." willy corrected.
lofty realized his mistake, then shrugged.
"off i go to loompa land! i'll be back shortly." he said, skipping off with a chocolate flower twice his size in his hand. willy giggled as he laid back down, pulling you with him and hugging you to his chest.
"we should go sit by the chocolate river." you suggested as your head was compressed against his throat.  he nodded as you two shuffled over to it, now on your stomachs on the fluffy grass. you two leaned your heads together as willy practically spawned some wafer straws from his pocket.
"wonka wafer! it doesn't dissolve if you put it in liquid, making it perfect for drinking my great chocolate." he smiled proudly as you both stuck the straws in the river and took numerous sips. you closed your eyes in awe as the sugary treat greeted your taste buds with love.
"i really have never seen chocolate like this." you said, setting the straw down as you rolled back over onto your back. he did the same. the two of you just stayed in the mallow grass, staring at the sky as the sun set, until it became dark. falling asleep in each other's arms under the roof of willy wonka's chocolate factory.

~~~
author's note

i don't really like making too many notes but i'm just so overwhelmed with the love of all of you guys. i've always wanted to be a writer and thanks to wattpad it's helping me! i'm 15 and in school soon, so i'm so sorry if my chapters start to slow down. i will definitely try my hardest to pump them out very quickly, while assuring quality. love you all and thank you for 7k+ (≧◡≦) ♡