youve never seen chocolate like this

willy was explaining his grand plan to the rest of the staff through the windows of you guys' rooms. some of them were in doubt, but once after tasting his chocolate, immediately changed their mind.
the next day, all of the staff fell into the laundry sacks, noodle collecting them quickly. she unloaded all of you guys and you and willy began your journey to your first stop for selling chocolate.
noodle follows the workers from scrubbit's into the sewers to assure you and willy  can escape properly from the police force.
you and willy scampered to a small, quaint cafe and looked around. it seemed that there was a man feeling down.
you and willy snuck into the cafe to put on the uniforms to be able to fit in with the workers. as you two entered the employees only room, you guys slipped on the outfit over you guys' current outfits.
"willy, i can't even lie, you're a genius." you said, adjusting the apron.
"why thank you, y/n, but i wouldn't be here without you." he said, smiling as he looked deeply into your eyes.
you smiled back at him.
should you tell him about being fickelgruber's daughter? was it too risky? you probably should definitely tell him.
"willy, i-" you were cut off by his lips touching yours. your eyes widened, absolutely taken by this gesture. your eyes fluttered shut as you embraced his kiss, his arms wrapping around you for a hug.
as you pulled away at the same time he did, you guys just held eye contact.
"sorry." he apologized, backing up.
"no, don't apologize." you smiled, hugging him.
he rested his chin on your head as your arms engulfed him in adoration.
"now let's go!" willy said, grabbing your hand and pulling you along.
the two of you relocated the sad looking guy and willy winked at you, approaching him as if he worked at the cafe.
you stayed behind, watching for the police's arrival.
as willy worked his magic, convincing the man to eat his giraffe milk macaroon, people begun to crowd him, throwing sovereigns at him for a bite of his snacks. you and willy took off the uniforms and he grabbed your hand, swinging you into a bus along with him. as he sung about his chocolate, the citizens chimed in. they really did love his chocolate!
you decided to sing with him, but as you did, the police were spotted. you quickly tugged on willy's shirt and the two of you slid into the sewer.
it was about time for roll call at scrubbit's, so the group of you all ran through the sewers, being placed in the laundry cart by noodle and dumped into the cellar.  you and willy giggled as you clutched the jar of sovereigns that you all had collected from his chocolate. you all went up to noodle's room to help willy be capable of reading, and to count up the amount of wealth willy had gained.
as willy struggled to read, you sat on his broken bed, awaiting the total sovereigns to be counted up.
once the total was revealed, you, willy, and noodle all exchanged gleeful looks and celebrated. you hugged willy tightly as noodle rolled her eyes playfully at the two of you. you, willy, and the man were walking to your rooms. the man went into his, leaving you and willy walking together.
"today was so exhilarating!" you said, exhaling deeply.
willy smiled, putting an arm around you and pulling you closely.
"it was perfect! we made so many sovereigns! maybe we'll have enough to get you guys out of scrubbit's!" willy said smiling at you.
you paused.
"willy, i don't need any help..."
"you do! i want you guys to be free!"
he said, looking at you as you both stood in front of his door.
"but, i want you to be free. come here."
you said, pulling him to your room. you showed him your satchel full of sovereigns and his eyes widened.
"y/n, how did you get all of this?" he asked.
"i have some wealth. but it's not even enough to bail anyone out." you sighed, frustrated.
"then, why are you here?"
you went quiet for a moment. would you tell him the truth? that you saw him at the plaza? you decided against telling him about fickelgruber.
"i saw you at the plaza when you were singing, followed you out, lost you, came back the next day to find you at scrubbit's, got knocked out, then ended up here." you blushed in embarrassment, expecting willy to be weirded out by that.
but he didn't. willy smiled, placing a hand on your cheek lightly and kissing you with such love. you smiled as you embraced the kiss.
he pulled away slowly, looking directly into your eyes.
"so, is it weird?"
"no."
he answered you reassuringly.
you smiled at him.
"how are you so wealthy anyways?" willy asked.
you looked around, trying to think of an excuse.
"uh, just born into it i guess."
you shrugged as you flashed an awkward grin.
willy nodded.
"makes sense."
"we should probably go to sleep now. we're selling more chocolate tomorrow, right?" you asked him.
"you bet, y/n!" willy grinned hugely at you.
you guys hugged again and once you let go, you walked to your bed, lightly sitting down on it and exhaling.
was he the one? even though you two just met?
maybe, maybe not.
all that matters is that all of you guys escaped scrubbit's.