Chapter 3

(Izuku POV)

I got out of the carrige, I just kept my head low.

I then heard a very cheerful voice, "Hey!! you must be Izuku Midoriya, from the emerald's right?" I looked at her, and nodded, she smiled and began to rap her arm around mine brining me inside a changing room, inside the place where I would be getting married later on...

She sat me down in a large dressing room.

"You were suppose to get in your wedding dress here, but your Mother said it was a tradition, for her to dress you, though I asked her if she could do it here, she denied, saying that she thought you would be more comfortable getting dressed there...

"You were suppose to get in your wedding dress here, but your Mother said it was a tradition, for her to dress you, though I asked her if she could do it here, she denied, saying that she thought you would be more comfortable getting dressed there!" she said smiling at me as she sat me down looking at me through the mirror. 

"But anyways, I'm just going to touch up a few things that will make you look fabulous!!!" she grinned as she walked over to grab some of her things, I just nodded looking in the mirror feeling defeated. 

"Okay..." I mange to muster out.

She jumped at the sound of my voice, and began squealing, she turned around with the brightest eyes, squealing out, " omgggg!!!! You're voice is so cute!!" She smiled happily.

She continued talking but I was zoned out most of the time, she just upgraded a little of my make up before she claimed that she was done.

"Thank you" I said quietly getting up before bowing my head.

She twinkled replying "No need to bow honey! you're so cute you know?!" she giggled at that sentience.

I, for once smiled happily at her, before a small giggle follow out of my mouth.

"I wanna keep you forever!! Marry me instead Midoriya!!" she exclaimed.

'Wish I could, I would do anything to not marry 'the beast''

"Don't worry though, you'll still see me around the castle, once you get married! we could hang out and stuff, have some omega time!" she smiled, I frowned at the mention of marriage.