The Devil's Arrival

In a dark and cold Temple on a Winter night, a priest by the name of Father O'Carroll, was in his room when he suddenly felt an urge to go to Earth. A vision had led him to a house in London, where a tall thin man (Antonio Banderas) is living. The man was of average height six foot one inch tall with dark brown eyes and a slender appearance, as well as curly jet black hair.

Father O'Carroll stared intensely through the window at the man, he soon smiled sinisterly realising that this was the human form that his older brother Satan had been looking for, the Priest returned to his older brother who was in his true form; "I've found the perfect human form for you, my brother." He said to his older brother who soon turned to face him, Satan had bright red eyes and crimson red skin with two horns emerging from his forehead.

The Devil smiled instantly at his younger brother; "Who is it?" He replied as he walked to his brother, Satan stood a few feet taller in his true form but that did not detour his younger brother to fear his older brother. Though Satan and Father O'Carroll were half brothers via their mother, Medusa, they were as equally as powerful as one another, and Satan often treasured his brotherly bond with his younger brother.

"A mortal like no other." He stated as he formed a portal with his powers and revealed the mortal to his older brother. "I believe that he is the perfect human form for you, but instead of just taking on his form why not take his life too."

"What's his job?"

"A Professor at the London University, he teaches Architecture." The Priest explained to his brother who smiled while watching the Professor; "Take me to him, brother." Satan asked his brother who nodded before placing his hand on his brother's arm and then fire transporting them out of the Temple to the Professor's house.

However, the Professor was shocked as the Priest paralyzed him from the neck down; "Don't scream professor. You wouldn't want to upset my brother now would you?" He said to the professor who then screamed at the top of his lungs only for Satan to grab him by the throat and growls angrily at the professor who tried to free himself.

Satan smiled sinisterly as his form began to change into that of the Professor who was shocked as the crimson red beast turned into an olive complexion which the professor bored as a Latino man, Satan let the professor go as he dropped to the floor and the professor gasped for breath. He soon looked at Satan who had now fully taken on the Professor's form, and the Devil knelt in front of the professor who soon spoke in his thick Spanish accent; "Who are you?" Satan could speak English but he had learned to vastly adapt a new accent when needed too, he stared at the professor soon adapting the Spanish accent as his own and to a perfect tee.

"I'm you, professor and you will be no more. I can't have you interfering with my plans to conceive my only daughter, after all, I need the perfect vessel for her to be born via in a mortal form." Satan explained to the frightened professor who pleaded for his life but Satan arose from his kneeling and used his pyrokinetic abilities to incinerate the Professor's brain from inside, causing a huge headache for the professor as he was dying. The professor burst into flames as Satan and his brother began their plan to create Satan's daughter, the Priest found a file and handed it to his older brother who looked through it.

The following day, Satan and his brother drove to the university, now having taken on the form of the Professor and his life, Satan went undercover as people were warned of his presence on Earth but now he was in human form he could go undetected. Father O'Carroll returned to the church where he worked and killed them all under his brother's orders as well as replacing the nuns and the other priests with his older brother's followers.

A few minutes after the killing at the church of England, now known as the Church of Satanism, Satan under the alias of Professor Alejandro Maurietta meets the eighteen year old Patricia Halliwell. Patricia is young and beautiful, six foot one inch with a slender appearance and brown eyes with shoulder length brunette hair, Satan began to realise that Patricia was the perfect host and vessel for his daughter to be, he set about gaining her trust and eventually tricking her into losing her blood innocence.

Satan could also sense that the young Warren Witch hadn't lost her blood purity and this was a crucial part in his plan to create his daughter, as Patricia's loss of blood innocence would bring about the act of neutral murder committed by herself and allowing Satan to impregnate her with their daughter.

The Devil smiled sinisterly as the camera focused on him and his eyes glowed red, indicating to the audience that the Devil himself had found his perfect vessel for his daughter and he would stop at nothing to achieve this goal. Satan already has a son but he always wanted two children - a son and a daughter - to complete his little family.