Nathan (chap 12)

I was just teasing her... I touched her pussy and by accident I made her wet. Shit shit shit. I made her turned on. It wasn't my intention but fuck it I need to please her real good. Back to fingers her wet pussy outside her black silked panties. She seems to be ready. I traced my lips along her ear to her neck and leave a hickey on her neck. "You're damn wet, princess" I smirked. Seeing her cheeks flushed with pinkish colour I smirked again. "Princess, do the job if you want it so bad..." I whispered. "O-okay..N-nate-." "Uh-uh Nate isn't my name, princess." "S-sorry my love..?" I sighs. "Whatever u want to call me..princess" I whispered. I flipped her face down to the bed and started undressing her. "You love this isn't it?" I pulled out my long cock and rub it against her wet clit. Her ass seems very needy. I took a condom out from my pants pocket and wore it. "D-did u wear p-protection..?" She asked. "Yes, darling...I wanted to keep you feel safe. I know you wasn't ready yet.. I know my little princess very well..." I turn her back face to face with me and I rub her fingers her pussy so it wouldnt be too harsh for her. "Princess... don't worry daddy is here to make sure you are safe and sound.." I kissed her lips as I slowly put my dick inside her wet pussy. "Mmm~h" she whimpers as she gripped my arms. "Can you handle it princess..?" She seems to be struggles of my size. I kissed her forehead as im seeing her sweat droplets because of the struggles. "C-can you start slow...?" I smiled "Ofcourse anything for my sweet princess" I slowly fucks her as her request. "You are doing great, princess" I kissed her forehead. "O-ouch..." I stops "Sorry princess...did it hurts??" She took a deep breathe "did your dick grew..? This isn't the last time feeling..." I giggles "hehe... it's because im very harder than last time" I slowly fucks her again with slow pace. "You think this good princess??"  She nods in agreement. "I'll make this pussy loose for me and fuck.you.hard. Princess..." I whispered. I slowly fasten my tempo as she slowly getting used to my size and length. She moans on my neck shit shit shit that's so hot. I fucks her harder and deeper till she trying to breathe on each of my thrusts. "Do you want to breathe, princess? Hm?" "Y-yes." I wasnt satisfied with her 'yes'. "Magic word.?" She must been had a dry throat after this long yet sensational fucks. "P-please" her voice cracks. "Good girl." I stopped and take out my dick and condom off. "You take my dick pretty great job princess.." She seem very tired. "Aww look who's tired now..?" I giggles and headpats her. "STFU!" She's mad over my teases. "Hahaha okay okay... I don't think mess with a grumpy cat was a good idea. Take some rest Vio.." I took wet wipes from my bed side drawer and wipes the messes we made. I tuck her on my bed and kissed her forehead before i went to clean myself. "Rest well darling." I went to take a quick shower and hop on my bed beside her and sleep.

During midnight , she suddenly wokes up and made me wakes from my nap. "Babe! I need to go home now...it's midnight." I sighs "just sleep here on my bed. Now lay back down and sleep." She obeys "okay!" We cuddles while we were sleeping.