Nathan (chap 4)

After a year of breaking up suddenly this girl came out of nowhere and became my girlfriend? Wow. Brave one girl. Quite proud of my...girlfriend...

I head to the gym for the marathon preparation. I have the guts to atleast won a top 20. I do cardios, lift some weight, do curls and pull-ups for my back and core. I was alone at the condominium's gym so I took some pictures without and with shirt. "Damn this picture looks fine" I open Instagram right on top of my recent message was Vio.llen. When I started to talk to her, she's the only girl I talk ever since.

During training for marathon, we didn't publicly went to each other and I acted as I don't care of anything. I haven't seen her anywhere maybe I'll just jog around the school. I ran arond the school for 3 laps instead of 2 and there are alot of students walking lazily and suddenly stucked behind a 2 girl walking infront of me. I excuses them and kept jogs around hyping my friend up to run to the finish lane. After the training ends all of the students gathered following the houses given. I saw violet at the front row in the girls lane and i kept took a glance. She was shy around here. I tend to try to talk with her but I don't have the balls yet but if i had a chance I took every chances. The training has come to an end all of the students went to the canteen to pick up their belongings and bags. On the way up to the canteen I saw she and her friend Dyrus walking up together. I made a move to compliment her " hey there front people" she looks at me weirdly probably shocked cuz i was suddenly there "ouh hey Nathan didn't uhm see u there" "it's okay I just arrived here, by the way your shoulder looks broad probably workout too" she nods "yes yes I did gotta stay in fit yk." "Understood. So uhm i'll go get my stuff and head home now im in rush i got tuition tonight bye!" She waves at me as I rush to pick my stuffs and ran out of to school. I drove my motorbike to my house. I safely arrive at my frontdoor and I got a notification *ding* "huh who's it" i checked it was violet. I happily replied her texts.

Vio.llen
V : hey babe did u arrived home safely?
N : yes babe i jusy arrived my front door
V : glad to hear that u safely arrive
N : babe i got a tuition i'll be right back after tuition okay?
V : okay not a prob,sir
Funny girl. Goofy one. I like it,no i love it.
I rushed inside prepared my bag, took a shower and straight to my tuition center. I learned math and additional math at the tuition center it was stressful yet draining. After that, I got home and took a fresh shower which is perfect after a stressful day. I rushed to my laptop and chatted with Violet right away because i missed her already.

Vio.llen
N : hey babe im home!
V : hi home im violet!
N : OWH MAN NOT THAT JOKE
V : HAHAHAHA
V : how's the tuition??
N : stressful.
V : aww man probably drained u need to take some rest..
N : yes i will but i wanted to talk with u i missed u alot.
V : me too but dont worry tmrw still got school
N : yeah right...
V : alright then see you tomorrow! I'll wake u up okey?
N : thanks babe... goodnight!
V : goodnight!

Times does fly fast. Every moment I had with her was my golden hours. I loved every seconds, every minutes, every hours, everydays and every years even decades and centuries. Night time is still a sleep time plus I was stress and need to rest my brain and mental.