Violet (chap 11)

Notyoursandra._
S : Violet. I want u to break up with your boy.
V : wait what? Why?!
S : he cheated on you.
V : ...u lying. Any proofs?
S : i was in rush i saw him at the restaurant earlier with a girl.
V : ouh. Okay. Thanks for the information.
S : felt bad for you...seriously.
V : thanks.

Uhm. What's with the sudden text from Sandra? She wasn't even close with me and yet she acted like she was an old friend of mine. It was pretty shocking news hearing that Nate would cheat on me. I was kind of hesistate to confront him right away im scared it might hurt his heart if I knew. I just decide to text him like normal and right after he done shower I texted him.

GenericNathan
V : uhm. Can I ask u smtg?
N : ouh yeah sure! Go on.
V : so uhm. Did u went to a restaurant earlier?
N : uhm...what? Right after my extra class I straight go back home.
V : dont lie.
N : no...babe i didnt.
V : u went to the restaurant with another girl? U hated me already?
N : ....babe why would i? Cheat on a perfect woman right infront of my eyes? For another trash.
V : who knows u got caught by Sandra.
N : oh. *sends a chat of him and Sandra*
V : uhm what?
N : she said this to me.
V : ouh...my babe im sorry for accusing u for cheating on me. But Sandra saw u with a girl on a restaurant.
N : What?! How dare she lies to you! I hate that bitch.

That moment I hated myself that I felt for Sandra's fucking trap. She liked Nate. The burning heart of mine are unspeakable. I might go feral over her lies. I have to befriend Sandra real quick or else everything might turns upside down, I hate it ofcourse. Having another girl steal your man mostly the girl is your own bestfriend. I took an uber and go to Nate's house. *Knock knock* I knocked Nate's frontdoor just to see Nate's eyes are watery and red. "Owh no babe what happened...?" He didn't say a word and hugged me right away. "Im happy to see you here..." " what's up babe..?" He sobs. "Why would u think I cheats on u? I would never... do that... why would that bitch say that to you. How dare she. I have the urge to rip her brain out". Thank god please do. I nods to every words coming out of his mouth cause I also agrees to him. He bring me straight to his room. "Can we cuddles...?" He said while sobbing. "Ofcourse. Don't ask okay? I'll always loved to cuddles with you" I hugged him and play with his hair. "Babe...please. Don't ever think I cheats." "Oh gosh ofcourse babe... don't worry I trust you so much." I kissed his forehead. Our small affections can bring into a make out, and I accidently risked the 'cuddles only sesh' into make out. "Oh gosh why you so perfect.." he admires me that much ofcourse I'm not the type to say 'oh ya ofcourse I know that' I deny to every praise he told me. He huffs angrily and started to hold both of my hand on my head. He whispers "don't you ever denies to every facts of yours." He kissed my lips straight to my neck before I can say a word. "Babe-." "Shhh. I didn't say you could talk?" He shut my mouth with a kiss.