Nathan (chap 8)

My thoughts are here. I'm going to fuck her and claimed her this way. I asked her permission as I respect her alot. I spread her leg open abit just fit for me to go in. I line my hard big cock on her pussy and stop at the enterance. "You okay with it babe?" She nods. I slowly put it in her pussy as I whimpers out of the pleassure released from my body. "Fuck it feel great Vio." I whispers to her ear. I slowly thrust my hip to her wet pussy. "Fuck. It's so good." She moans as I thrust to her pussy deep and fast. She holds my waist as I thrust into her and she slightly pull my waist closer "Vio...what's with the pull?" I tease her with a smirk. "P-please I need you..." ouh how much I want to make her suffers to catch her breathe with her 'please'. I pulled her by her waist deeper and grind inside her more deeper. "A-ah..." she arched her back as I grind more deeper. I lowered my body where our body is 3 inch close as I thrust into her I kiss her neck and left hickeys all over her collarbone area and neck. "U want to come?" She nods probably cant speak because of the pleassure I gave. Maybe i went too hard on her so I slow down. "U wanted to come ?" "Y-yes.." her voice are shaky. I started to thrust faster as I'm seeing she started to suffers. She grabbed my waist for a support. "Mmh~ fuck. Vio u felt so good..." I went in for a kiss. "Fuck." I came first but I don't want to make her lose the climax I built. "U there...?" She nods and I fuck her more harder. "I-I'm coming." I felt a warm liquid on my dick. I slowly pull it out "u want more Vio?" I whispered. "N-no but can u sit beside me?" I do as she said. Suddenly her hand reaches my dick and she started to lick my dick. "O-ouh~ fuck." I let out a moan. She suck on my tip a little bit and not sucking it all. I have the urge to push her down but I don't want to hurt her. "P-please Vio...suck that dick for me...I'm craving for your mouth." She suck my dick as I said. "Oh fuck!~" I grabbed her head and bops her head deep from my tip to my balls as she chokes and gags on my long dick. I came fast into her mouth unexpectedly. She swallow it, gosh she so pretty with my cum in her mouth. I pushed her back to lay down and I spread her leg once again and kiss her pussy. "Such a pretty pussy little meow" I giggles. "I want to taste how this meow taste like.." I lick her clit and to her pussy. "A-ahhh... Nate." She moans with my name on it. Fuck. She made me turn on again. While I lick her clit I fingered her pussy. "Mmphh~...." She whimpers as she arched her beautiful back. "Fuck." I stopped. I went to my room and take wet wipes. I took one wipes and wipe her clit. "Sorry Vio I can't fuck you more. My brothers are on their way home." I wipe my dick and clean the mess we made. I sprayed some air freshner and back to cuddling while watching tv. "Babe cover your hickey." I kissed her forehead and cover her neck with our blanket.