Violet ( chap 7)

Laying on his bed while watching chucky I hugged him while watching Netflix. I do love horrors but I still scared of them so I hugged him just incase there are jumpscares. Seeing him still hesistate to make first move and I do understand of being first timer. I pull his neck towards mine and kiss his lips. I saw his cheeks are getting red and reder because of my first move. "Wow, Vio... I meant Violet... Did you just kissed me?!" He looks like a kid with excitements. "Mhm... you can call me Vio." "Why not I call you...mine?" What with this rizz oh gosh. Cheesy but I love it. "U can call me Nate or I don't know? Your choice I guess?" I took a few seconds to think. "I'll go with Nate. Why not?" He smiles and hugged me. "I really love you Vio." I kissed his forehead " Me too Nate." We cuddled and accidently slept with TV is on.

The next morning he woke up first suddenly I felt something was poking my ass cheeks. I look behind and saw him sound asleep. Good chance for me to kiss him. I kissed his cheeks,forehead and lips. "Vio...it tickles" he giggles. "Aww sorry babe" He pulled me closer and I turned my face towards him. He looked at me right straight to my eyes. "You're such a beautiful woman. Am I seeing an angel right infront of me?" I hit his shoulder slightly out of shy. "Nate stop..." I kissed his lips. He pulled my neck as he kissed me passionately. I was shocked with his action so I pull for a bit. "Hey. You're horny or something?" I'm giving him side eye. "Ouh shut the fuck up Vio." He pulled the blanket over us as he started to kiss my lips to my neck and to my collarbone right back to my lips. "I'm always down bad for you Vio." He pulled my waist to his tiny waist and letting me felt his morning wood. What a slutty waist, femboy, my type. I looked at his slanted slight greyish brown eyes and down to his pretty lips with a  shaved facial hair. I went for a kiss but he teases me and pulled away. "Hey what's that for?" He laughs and kissed me. "Was just teasing you" I sulk and pouts. "Awww look who's pouting like a baby?" He hugs me tighter. "Fuck...I want to be in you right now. May I fuck your sweet pussy, princess?" My internal was screaming of how much butterflies he gave me and not knowing I nodded to his question. "Ouh look who's down bad now." He smirks as he slowly pulled his pajama pants down to his knee. "Strip up, princess." I smirk not wanting to lose the dominate side. "Make me." I smirks. "Ouh playing my game now, princess?" He open my pants and panties right away. "Let's see are you wet?" He slightly rubs my clit. "Ouh fuck. You're wet for me, princess?" I plant my face to his big chest since his body was muscular. He fingers my clit as i tried to hold my pleassure. I grab his neck and kiss his neck. He whimpers "a-ahh...babe. I'm sensitive there...." I smirks knowing his sensitive spot#1. He finally inserts 1 finger inside me deep. I felt all of his thick finger in me. "Mm-mmh..." I muffled whimpers on his chest. "Ouh Vio what's with that? Huh?" He slowly thrust his finger in me as I tried to gripped his back and accidently scratch his back a little. "I'm going to ease your pussy for my dick. You have to prepare. I don't want to hurt you." He so gently with this he even asked permission for every stuff. I loved him so much.