Nathan (chap 10)

In the worst early monday's morning.It was fucking boring in my class I sat there and just listen and try to understand what the teachers talking about. "Yo, Nate you ain't sleepy? What does teacher said." I saw Hugo yawns besides me. "Yeah man, but it's our last year here dude. Gotta focus." "Fuck this I'll just study alone at home" Hugo slept on his table. I agreed on his idea but I don't want to waste anytime sleeping in class and waste my freetime at home for studying where I supposed to do at school.

Fast forward i'ts recess period. I went down to a café at our school and bought an onigiri to eat atleast instead of starve myself. The food at canteen was outdated and tasteless spices of the food and the price are rising expensively. A small portion of fried rice went to 3.50$ it supposed to be 2$ so I gave up buying at canteen. I sat with Hugo, Ayden and Nageesh at a round table. " Dude, want to held a party?" Nageesh suggested. "I'm down!" Ayden jumps from his seat. "Down dude! Ayden. Calm down." Hugo was smiling as he heard a word 'party'. "I don't know if I can join y'all..." I look down. "Dude it's okay alright? If you can't don't worry." Nageesh pats my back. It's damn grateful for having a very understanding friends surround. A guy tapped my back. "Yo what's up dude." I turn back and saw Isaac. Ugh annoying just to see his fake 2 faced bitch. "Uh..sup Isaac Nico." "Dude how are you why you so formal to me? Are you okay?" I nods and points to my onigiri " Oh! Sorry for interupting your eating time... I'll go now see you!" He went to toilet. "Why that guy suddenly interacted you?." Hugo asked with a disgusted face. "Honestly that's so sudden." Our mood just got turned off as we finished our food.

Time to go home, My friend asks for a ride as I was waiting for Vio to come down. I agrees and asked him to wait abit and walked together with Vio. "Hey! Vio-." Someone interupts me by passing right infront of me. I got pissed because the hallway is damn huge and yet infront of me she wants to walk. "Uhm." Vio was speechless after saw the action happened. "Ouh. I don't know why that girl suddenly walked passed." "Oh. Yea." Vio's mood seems to be down "hey..what's up?" "Ouh- nothing happens much today. Quite drained and i'm gonna shut my mouth" Vio looks down while walking to the school gate together. As I talked with my friend we finally reaches the gate. We seperates with Vio as we said out goodbyes. I sent my friend to his house and straight home.

Vio.llen
V : Hello
N : oh hello!
V : uhm what u doin?
N : was about to go shower but ye-
V : oh cool.
N : yea-
V : go shower then. I'll wait.
N : ... ouh. Ok.

I noticed something going on. Moving on I went to shower first. After I just stepped out from my bathroom I heard a notification and I ran to my phone expecting Violet to text me. Unexpectedly, anymous user texted me on my Instagram DM.

Unknown.
?? : hey... is this uhm. Nathan?
N : uhm yea?
?? : ouh by the way, i'm Sandra. Nice to meet you!
N : ouh hey.
?? : can we meet tomorrow at the canteen? I have something to gift. It was from my friend.
N : uhm.. okay?
?? : see you tomorrow!
N : ok

Thats weird. I was speechless. I texted Vio right away.