🐉Enchanted Encounter🐉

•Malleus Draconia x Reader•

In the whimsical realm of Twisted Wonderland, the air buzzed with magic. The halls of Night Raven College echoed with the excitement of impending festivities. Amidst the enchantment stood Malleus Draconia, a figure of elegance and mystery, his regal presence captivating all.

You, a diligent student of Night Raven College, found yourself engrossed in the ethereal beauty of the Night Parade preparations. Lost in wonder, you failed to notice Malleus approaching until he stood by your side, his violet eyes gleaming with curiosity.

"Admiring the preparations for the Night Parade, I presume?" His voice, like a melodious symphony, stirred your senses.

You nodded, feeling a flutter in your chest at his proximity. "It's mesmerizing, especially with the magical essence surrounding it."

Malleus observed you with a soft smile, captivated by your genuine admiration for the magical world around you. "You possess an affinity for magic, don't you?" he inquired, his tone gentle yet tinged with a hint of intrigue.

The conversation flowed effortlessly as you discussed the intricacies of magical enchantments and shared tales of your experiences within the mystical realm. Malleus's presence felt like an enchanting spell, drawing you deeper into his world with each passing moment.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of violet and gold, Malleus extended an invitation. "Would you care to join me for a stroll through the Enchanted Forest? There, the magic thrives in its purest form."

With a heart fluttering in anticipation, you accepted his invitation, stepping into the mystical forest hand in hand with the enigmatic prince. Surrounded by shimmering flora and enchanted creatures, the bond between you and Malleus seemed to transcend the boundaries of the ordinary.

Under the celestial canopy, amidst whispers of magic and moonlight, you found solace in Malleus's presence. Time seemed to stand still as you reveled in each other's company, the essence of the Enchanted Forest weaving an unspoken connection between your souls.

As the night waned and the stars faded into the dawn, Malleus escorted you back to the college gates. With a gentle touch, he placed a delicate bloom from the Enchanted Forest in your palm, a symbol of the magical encounter you shared.

"Until we meet again amidst the magic," Malleus uttered softly, his eyes reflecting a promise of future enchantments.

With a heart brimming with wonder and anticipation, you bid farewell, cherishing the fleeting yet enchanting encounter with Malleus Draconia, the prince of the magical realm.

End.

I hope you enjoy this whimsical tale!

(I'm sorry that this one shot is a bit short but I'll try making longer one shots)