Pouglouge

Six friends in the search of a treasure and a cross will be forced to put their treasure hunt on hold when they get stuck on a mysterious island in the middle of the Caribbean.
The friend group is met with many failed attempts and
criminal actions
just to find the treasure and to have a life they always dreamed of.

Kiara Carrera

Kiara had a happy family who lived in figure eight.However her parents started fighting a lot until one day her mother had enough and kicked them both out.As i said Kiara was desparate to fix her family but was brought back by many failed attempts.Her father was found to be very abusive to her and she was too weak to fight back as he sometimes slammed her head against the wall or had a tight grip around her neck.Everyday she had to cover it up with makeup or just make an excuse her friends were stupid enough to belive.During the time on the island Kiara couldn't help but catch feelings for the blonde boy always playfully bickering and flirting with her.

JJ Maybank

JJ's childhood was partly same as Kie's.His mother left when he was eight and divorced his father.His father was and still is very abusive.JJ sometimes managed to fight back but that only made his father even more furious.JJ sometimes needed to starve himself when there wasn't food in his house but two people he always had to help him were his bestfriends,Pope and John B.He always thought that he's never gonna be in love,that is until a certain curly haired girl came into his life.

Sarah Cameron

Sarah's family were the richest kooks on the island.She lived in figure eight with her father Ward,her stepmother Rose,her psychotic older brother Rafe and her younger sister Wheezie.
Sarah's dad was searching for the cross and the treasure just as her group of friends.Her brother Rafe killed sheriff Peterkin when Peterkin wanted to shoot Sarah's dad,and he put the blame on John B,Sarah's
boyfriend.John B was in court and got the death penalty but that is when the pogues managed to prove he's innocent.Sarah hated her family so she decided to move in with John B.She stays in touch with Wheezie in case she needs anything.

John Booker Routledge

John B lived in the cut his whole childhood.His mother died when he was very young,he's not sure he can even remember and he lives with his father.John B was blamed for commited murder of Sheriff Peterkin.He was blamed by Rafe Cameron,his girlfriend Sarah's brother.The thing is he didn't even commit that murder.Rafe did.But he guesses that kooks always get their way.Nobody would blame them over 'dirty pogues from the cut.'

Cleo Grant

Cleo spent her childhood in many foster families.
Her parents died when she was around eleven.She was in a foster family a year ago when she was seventeen but she found a job overseas and ran away.One day she arrived to the famous OuterBanks.
Couple of weeks later after she got there she found a friend group but suddenly a boy catched her eye.Pope,his name was.

Pope Heyward

Pope lives in the cut with his parents.His dad Heyward delivers food around the island and Pope often helps him to fasten the process.
On the other hand his mother Ivonna doesen't have a job but she cooks and does things around the house.Pope was always grateful for his parents and everything he has,considering he had seen the life his friends were living.
A year ago,when a girl Cleo came into their friend group she catched his eye and he started having feelings for her.

I am truly hoping that you will like this story,there will be general povs and everyone's povs.I hope you like my book and i hope you will stay through the process of making a sequel to it!

There will be more characters such as:Anna,Mike,Luke,Diana(JJ's mom),
Big John,Renfield,Singh,Valery,Mr Jones,Mason etc...

Im sorry if anything triggers but be aware of some mentions of:
-death
-abuse
-drug use
-swearing
-mental illness
-physical fights

I own characters:Valery(JJ's childhood friend)Mason(Valery's brother)Mr.Jones(Valery's dad)Mrs.Jones(Valery's mom)Diana(JJ's mom) and i'll be sure to let you know if i own any more of them in the upcoming chapters!