Sequel 5- The beatiful dress

Tomiwa's P.O.V

I was going to the styling department, glad that it was the last department that I would have to inspect today. Dad really loves stressing me out. I groaned in frustration as one of my guards held the door to the styling department for me to enter.

The rest of my guards moved as I entered. A woman walked towards me, showing me a little courtesy, as I nodded my head in response.

“We've been expecting you, sir.” She spoke.

I keep my hands in my pocket and look away from her as I glare at my guards, signalling them to direct me.

I'm not supposed to remind them!

They immediately understood as they walk in front of me, while I followed them.

“I'm guessing this is the styling department?” I asked, as I observed the office.

Like I didn't know.

I mentally scoffed.

I stopped walking when I noticed a styled dress on a mannequin. It caught my attention.

I needed to figure out who made the dress.

It was gorgeous. It was a one shoulder embroidery evening dress. It was what I needed..what would look good on her.

“Who made this?” I inquired anxiously, my eyes already in love with the dress

I wanted it.

“Ms. Alana Sir.” She said respectfully.

I had no idea who that was.

I looked at all my the other employees, before spotting Moyin. She didn't look up, she kept her gaze on the floor.

I looked away from her to look at the head of this department, “Am I supposed to ask you to call out who that is?” I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows.

“I'm sorry, sir.” She said, before calling out to Ms. Alana and pointing out to someone to come over. I traced who she was pointing at and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Moyin?!

How? When? Was the thought on my mind.

When did she become this mind-blowing fashion designer?

I watched as she slowly approached me.

She did a little courtesy when stopped in front of me.

I slowly looked at her and at the dress.

“Take the dress along with you. To my office in five minutes.” I ordered Moyin in a professional tone, before turning to leave this sophisticated office, with my guards behind me.

Moyin's P.O.V

Of course, no matter how much I wanted to refuse his order, I couldn't. Why because Ms. Oke had already taken the dress out of the mannequin and pushed me out of the office before I could even speak.

I am currently at his office as I wait for him to speak.
.
“Sit.” He required.

I then watched him gaze over the dress that he hung up on his wall as I rolled my eyes at him.

Honestly, I had no idea why he wanted it. If it's for his wife or girlfriend or whatever, I do not care. All I knew was that I wanted to leave this office.

“How much is it?” He asked, breaking the silence.

Obviously, he was talking about the dress.

“Honestly, I've not thought about the price yet.” I told him. He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

“What do you mean you haven't thought about the price?” He desperately asked, and I had no idea why my dress meant so much to him at this point.

“Well I just finished with the dress last week and the H.O.D, Ms. Oke wanted to use it as a sample.”

“Well, I would love to pay you $25,000.” He said. I unintentionally slid my mouth open, hearing the amount he wanted to pay me for my dress. “Is that okay..or that is just too little?” He inquired, and honestly, I was in shock, speechless and also angry.

What is he doing? If this is how he wants to make amends..by showing off his wealth, well, it was even worse because I hate him even more.

But at the same time, I worked really hard to get this perfect dress and if anyone wants to buy it, it shouldn't be him.

The amount is so huge, making me not know how to respond to this. Obviously, even I don't know what he wants to use the dress for, but I would rather not sell to him, but at the same time need the money for myself and my brother.

“Miss. Alana?” I heard Mr. Tallman call out my name, breaking the silence.

“Hmm” I mutterly responded.

“Are you--”

“I'll think about it.” I cut him off.

“Uhh okay then.” He said.

And there was silence again. I just wanted to leave his office because it was a bit too awkward for me.

“Can-can I leave?” I inquired, hoping he would say yes.

“Yes. Yeah, you can go.” He said as he brought out his phone from nowhere and started pressing it.

This proved that he actually didn't want to see me. I mean he called me in just for the dress.

“So I'll just take the dress..." I said, standing up, as I headed towards the wall.

I took the dress and without saying anything, I left.