CHAPTER 6- False Accusations

"Moyin, your mum is downstairs." Mariam informed me as soon as I finish copying my notes.

"Thanks for letting me know." I said, still confused on what my mum is doing here.

After so much thinking I finally remembered.

I took a deep breath before I made my way downstairs. For the love of God, I'm I seriously going to be punished for something that was turned a lie? I'm really looking forward to the drama that Mrs. Smith fed my mum on.

When I got downstairs, I started hearing voices. They seem to be arguing. I motioned myself on the wall, and peeked.

Aunty Faith?

What is she doing here?

She's my aunt that hated me since the day I was born. She always has something to say about me. Now she's here to insult the hell out of me.

"I don't accept this. My daughter can't do anything like that." I heard my mom say.

Uhn?

"I saw it yesterday with my own eyes, they were so close to each other." Mrs. Smith argued. Like what is her problem. What does she think of herself. I know she didn't like me since my very first day here in this school because of some minor issues, but that doesn't give her the right to lie against me. At least she is a grown up woman.

"My daughter can never do that. Tell me. Show me the proof that they were kissing. Even if they were kissing, you should have reported without causing dispute." With that Mrs. Smith was speechless. "And yes don't ever give false allegations. I wasted my time coming to this school. Where is Moyin self. Faith lo pe wa(Faith go and call her.)" With that I suddenly came out from my hiding spot before Aunty Faith would start looking for me.

Immediately they saw me I was welcomed with glares.

"Mummy, I know you feel disappointed, but I didn't do anything." I told her.

"Don't worry, I know what happened." She whispered into my ears.

Confused, I asked, " You Do?"

"Yes baby, someone took care of it. But let it be the first and the last time that I would hear anything concerning you. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma." I gulped.

"Good." She grabbed my cheeks.

I was wondering, but at the same time happy that aunty faith didn't interfere in my personal life.

When they finally left, I was fatigued by all those reports that they gave to my mum. Saying that she shouldn't barge inside the school without showing at least one respect to the staffs.

It was already closing, and I was being called to the principal's office.

I didn't do anything wrong right?

Of course, I didn't

I arrived at his office, knocking on his door before he ordered me to come in. I opened it slowly. And surprisingly Tomiwa was in there too.

"Sir you called for me?"

"Ehnn ehnn, sit down." He offered calmly. I was still confused on why he called us here.

I thanked him as I sat down quietly. Looking at Tomiwa's direction, I raised one eyebrow at him, asking him why he called us here. He shrugged,looking down at his finger nails.

What's wrong with him?

"I just want to tell you that...ah sit down tomiwa." He started. "I just want to tell the both of you that you shouldn't do such things in the school compound. I know you people did nothing wrong but try to maintain your hands. Okay?" He continued which was really annoying because how many times will I have to tell them. I took a look at Tomiwa again who was clearly boiling in anger.

What is wrong with everyone self.

"Yes sir." Tomiwa and I both said.

"You can now leave." He said to the two of us.

Immediately we got out of the principal's office Tomiwa turned to me. He waited for me to say something, but I didn't.

"You're welcome." He said. I didn't still reply.

"You should be thanking me." He said still annoyed that I couldn't figure out what he was trying to say.

Then I remembered my mum say ' someone already took care of it'

"Tomiwa." I took a deep breath before calling that name.

"Mhhm." He replied, turning back towards me. I know he didn't expect that.

"Wh.. where you, umm. Where you the person my mum was referring you as someone?" I stuttered. He chuckled a bit and then nodded.

"Well thanks anyways." He deserves it, because if he didn't do anything about it, then Mrs Smith would have gotten her way.

"Like I said, you are welcome." He smirked.

"Ok whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"See you during prep." He smiled and I smiled back at him.

"See you then." We waved at each other before we made our way to our previous hostel. I got inside the hostel and dropped my bag on my bed side as usual, and I lay down on the bed.

Why did I even fight with him in the first place?

Sighing softly I stood up from my bed to take a quick shower. After I was done, I wore my hoodie on top of my Ankara and layed back. I brought out the same novel I didn't even finish the other time or let me say I haven't even started it as yet.

Time passed, and I didn't even talk to anyone in the hostel, because I wasn't in the mood for arguments.

Hearing the bell ring, miss. Susan called out. "Time for prep."

Minding my self as usual I took my bag and dashed out of the hostel.

_____________________________________

I guess they have finally become friends.

Read the next chapter and you will find out.

Make sure you comment, and like. Just share your thoughts. I cannot be writing a story and people aren't even sharing their thoughts on it. It isn't fair oo guys.

Thanks for understanding my pain.