Sequel 3- Ten years ago

Moyin's P.O.V

10 years ago...

Three months passed, and I was here packing my bags, ready to leave, so I could meet him. I had a lot to think of before finally making my decision.

"Are you not done packing?" Tire asked, sitting on my bed as he watched me pack.

When I finished. I handed the travelling bag to him. He always helps me. It's his job.

We got to the car as my mom drove us. I actually brought myself to tell her what had happened. She was really mad at first, but then she understood and said she was going to help me.

And I really appreciate it.

Tomiwa turned to look at me.

"What?"

"Are you sure about this?" His asked, looking really concerned.

"I've never been this sure. He can't live a life he doesn't want just because of his father. He broke up with me to make his father satisfied, and I'm very sure he would be happy to see me." I felt so much confidence, and I knew Tomiwa. He can't just dump me like that.

We got to the airport, and I hugged both my mom and brother. I'm going to miss them.

Tire handed my bag to me. I smiled at him.

"If anything goes wrong, don't hesitate to call me. I'll come there and pick you up as soon as possible. Stay at this hotel..." my mom started to say, handing me a card, written 'Rushmore Hotel'. I looked at my mom, and I couldn't thank her enough.

"Mom." I was about crying.

"I paid already. Just go there and show them the card. They'll know you're related to me. I've been there severally, and I'm like a customer. I'm praying for you. Be safe."

Tears actually came running down my cheeks. I never expected my mom to do something like this for me.

"Thank you, ma." I said, tears still running down my cheeks.

"Bye mom." I hugged her once more and turned to my brother and hugged him again as well. "If he does any nonsense, call me immediately. I will fly over there." He joked as I nodded my head, playing along.

I turn, my back now facing them, as I walk away until they probably couldn't see my shadow anymore.

I will be staying here for the holiday, so I will see them later.

I drop my bag off with a baggage agent. I then claimed a tag for my bag and took my bag to the baggage counter for drop off. I kept my I. D and boarding pass in my hand as I show the TSA agent before going through the security, waiting in line.

After the long checking of my stuff in my travelling bag and waiting. I was finally able to settle in after stowing my bags. Before I knew it, the flight took off.

...

I finally got to London as I took a cab waiting for me outside.

The driver took me to the exact hotel my mom said I should go. 'Rushmore Hotel.'

When I got out of the cab. I look up and smile at the hotel. This will be one of the best holidays of my life. I smile proudly at what I am about to do by helping someone who needs it. Who requires me.

I took my luggage from the driver's hand.

I entered the hotel. My jaw dropped when I saw how mesmerizing the hotel looked. It was beautiful. The white walls. Sparkling tiles, that I could see my reflection in. I spot the receptionist as she smiled at me and waved, notifying me to come over.