sibling reunion

Sunny's pov

We looked up at the knocking door and turned to each other cautiously. Basil lives quite far so it's rare for him to get visitors. Who could it be?

Basil slowly got up and answered the door. Me and kel looked at each other in worry. I hope there's no one dangerous at the door. Basil isn't exactly equipped for fighting!

After a minute or so basil came back looking worried "umm sunny, kel it's for you" we raised our eyebrows at each other before walking to the door.

Standing at the doorway was mari and what looked to be a taller kitsune with short hair. He must be the brother kel was talking about. I placed an arm in front of him protectively. From what I heard this guy's a real jerk! What's he doing here?

"Hero?" Kel muttered in disbelief.

"Kel" the kitsune teared up before tackle hugging kel "I'm so sorry Kelly. I was horrible to you. Oh I've been so worried about you"

"Hero don't call me that. It's embarrassing" kel giggled as he hugged him back. I guess he's already forgiven him.

"I'm sorry too sunny. I was so wrapped up in it being perfect that I ruined something that was supposed to be fun" mari held her hand out with an apologetic smile "can you forgive me?"

"Of course" I took her hand with a smile. I guess everything worked itself out.

"Ok kel it's time to go home" I jumped at his brother's words. Go home? But that means I'll never see him again!

"But hero-"

"No arguing Kel" hero said firmly "the human world is dangerous" he turned to mari "thank you for helping me find him"

"No problem" mari nodded with a smile as hero dragged him away. I watched in disbelief. She told him where he was. It's her fault he's gone.

It's all her fault!