music lessons

Sunny's pov

"It's all wrong!"

I kept my head lowered as she screamed at me. She hasn't let up since the last time and my outbrust hasn't changed a thing. In fact it seems to have made her even harder on me.

"I just can't deal with you right now" she pinched the bridge of her nose "just go. I need some time alone"

I nodded and ran off. I ran upstairs and jumped onto my bed, trying not to cry. As soon as I did kel jump on the bed with a worried expression.

"What's wrong sunny?"

As soon as he asked that I jumped into his arms, the dam bursting.

"I can't..mari she... she's so mean to me" I sobbed in his arms.

"Shh I know I know" he soothed me as he rocked me gently in his arms "What'd she do?"

So I told him everything.

"Jeez I don't understand much about this music thing you humans use but she went way too far. There's no harm in making mistakes. I know you're going to do great in the reci-recit-"

"Recital" I giggled through my tears. Just like that he cheered me up "thanks Kel. You really have a gift when it comes to cheering people up"

"Really?" His tails wag excitedly in a way that made my heart melt "I never had something I'm good at before"

He nuzzled against my chest. I smiled and held him close. Just like that my sadness melted away. What is this boy doing to me?