Oh dear God.

"Y-You're his boss?" I practically shouted.

He gave me a wide smile, "Surprise."

I pace around the room, my mind is now everywhere.

"First you show up at my school as the owner, then we kept bumping into each other which I now think is not a coincidence and now you turn out to be my husband's boss." I pointed a finger at him. "Are you stalking me?"

He looks contemplated for a second, "Yes I am." My jaw dropped at what he just admitted, before I found myself going backwards in shock. He must have seen that because he immediately started laughing, "Of course I'm not stalking you, I was just joking. I mean, why would I stalk you?"

Right.

I let out a breath of relief, "Thank God." I looked at him again, "So you're his boss?"

He nods, "That I am."

"And you've been keeping him at work, that's why he's hardly even home?"

He nods again.

Now I know why Joshua has been missing so much and why he has been cursing the boss so much about getting so much work load to do.

"You're keeping him away from me, why?" I ask and trust me, I'm happy about it but I wanna know his reasons.

He pulled me to him as he caressed my cheek? "Because you're mine, and I don't like him being near you."

Say what now?

"I'm not yours," I say, pushing his hands away from my face.

"Oh trust me, you are." He clenched his jaw.

I push passed him and went to the door, opening it— but it was slammed shut before I could get out.

My body was now pressed against the door and I could feel Sander pressed behind me as his hot breath fanned against my ears. "You're not leaving me tonight, love. So how about you get comfortable."

His hands trailed between my legs and up my skirt as my eyes closed at the fiction. Before they could touch my core, I pushed him away and turn around sending a kick to his crotch.

He groans, bending over while holding his crotch as he smiles proudly in pain, "I taught you well, my love. Luckily for you, that kick just makes me even more obsess with your fine ass."

Is he crazy? I mean I get it, like mother like son.

Two crazy bitches.

Somehow that last line sounds familiar, but I didn't get time to think about it as I looked at the grunting man before me. "You're crazy. I'm leaving."

"Honey baby? How will you get home, hm?" He questioned with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him, "With your car, duh." I dangle the keys in my hands that I sneakily took before kicking him.

His eyes widened in shock, "How did you get that?" I shrug before he continues, "Not that it matters anyway, you won't be leaving here tonight."

We'll see about that, mister.

"Have fun trying to leave." Sander calls out with a chuckle as I slammed the door shut.

What did he do? I know for a fact he did something, which is why he's not running after me.

I got to his garage where I saw about seven different cars and my jaw dropped. Not because of the different cars, but because of the tires.

All the car tires are slashed.