Chapter 13

Mark was still in search for Donghyuck. He was agitated and also worried if he couldn't make it in time. Taeil had reassured him that his precognitions are subjective, and it'll vary to the situation.

"Mark, I don't know if this work but give it a try." Jeno stops Mark by grabbing his shoulder.

"What?" Mark faced Jeno.

"If we are attached, we're able to be connected in some way. I would know where Jaemin went because I can feel it.

"That's right..." Taeyong added, appearing by their side.

"But he's human?" Jaemin interfered.

"And we're not. That's why you need to try first." Jeno insisted.

Taeyong instructed Mark the right way to feel the presence of the person they attached too. Mark closed his eyes; he took a deep breath. Mark suddenly feels anxious, his chest was beating, he felt hurt.

"He's scared..." Mark uttered.

"Okay, you're getting it, Mark. Try harder." Jeno urges Mark to focus.

Mark saw flashes of images appear of Donghyuck whereabout.

"An old building, near the college area. He's there!" Mark opened his eyes, giving signal to Jeno go track.

Jeno hummed and they ran straight to place mentioned. Yangyang was up in the air, scanning for any threat.

Jisung asked the stray dogs passing by whether they notice a match of Donghyuck's figure anywhere. All of them finding ways they could to help Mark.

They arrived in front of the building; it was worn and look like it has been left out for a long time. Mark searched for the entrance or order door he can storm in. He left the clan by goin further in, the rest was catching up to him.

"He's here, I can feel his presence." Taeyong sensed, knowing Viktor was also there.

"Careful, he can outnumber us..." Shotaro reminding them.

Mark saw an open door as he dashed his way through only to see Donghyuck looking weak with his wrist nearing Viktor's fangs.

"Donghyuck!" He shouted.

Viktor turned and saw Mark barging in. He grunts, almost crushing Donghyuck's bone. The tanned started to frail, the venom already spreading throughout his body. Viktor stood and and stomps at Donghyuck's ankle, breaking it.

"Argh!" Donghyuck screams in pain as his bone crushed.

Mark became furious.

Mark charged at Viktor, crashing him to the wall. He then grabbed him by the neck, clenching it hard. Mark hissed as his pupils turned red.

"I am going to kill you..."

Mark slammed Viktor's head against the wall; the lad smirked. Mark was pulled by the leg and thrown off the air. A ghoul shrieked as he got tossed.

As he almost crash landing on the ground, Yangyang immediately caught him. The blonde helped Mark to land properly.

Jaemin quickly ran over to Donghyuck. The tanned had completely passed out, he can't endure the pain and the venom had taken over.

"Here." Taeil gave Jaemin the antidote that Doyoung had prepared early on.

Jaemin injected the antidote at Donghyuck's neck without hesitation. Donghyuck paleness fade. Both of them helped carry Donghyuck out of the place. Jisung was assisting them as ghoul coming towards them.