Chapter 10

Mark sat at the cafeteria sitting across the trio who was leaning back looking at him. This was his first time at the cafeteria too.

Jaemin and Jeno was on the other side, glances at Mark few times in case he needs help.

On the other hand, Sungchan didn't know about Donghyuck's almost- accident earlier. He went to class as usual until Chenle told him. He tried calling Donghyuck few times, but the lad didn't pick up, he then ran to the cafeteria only to see the three best friends confronting someone in front of them.

"Donghyuck, I heard about the accident." Sungchan approached Donghyuck, didn't notice the very different Mark Lee.

"I'm okay now, Sungchan. I'm perfectly fine." Donghyuck smile while placing caressing Sungchan's arm to calm him.

Sungchan was happy Donghyuck was all okay until he heard fake cough. He turned his head to see Mark who was sitting with his eyebrow raised. He then looks back and forth to identify what was going on.

"Why is Mark here?" Sungchan asked.

"We have a little bit discussion going on. Do you mind?" Donghyuck grinned.

Sungchan realized it's a signal for him to leave them. Mark was irked to see Donghyuck gave his smile to Sungchan, the latter was even flattered by it. Sungchan bowed and leave them for their discussion.

'I thought he's allergic to sunlight..."

Mark rolled his eyes hearing Sungchan thoughts as he leaves. Renjun cleared his throat, demanding Mark to start the conversation first.

"I told you; I went to the medical examiner for my skin condition, and they provided me with the medicine and the cream." Mark explained.

"Here's some proof which we don't know why we're giving but suit yourself."

Jaemin came and gave them the medical certificate that Doyoung had helped to alter, to make the situation more believable.

Mark keep is composure steady, Jeno also took a sit next to Mark. They had planned it before if Mark really wanted to take the potion. This was to avoid misunderstanding – well that he had caused.

" I'm sorry if we're invading your personal space..." Karina was feeling guilty.

She felt like they were jumping to conclusion in Mark. He doesn't really need to explain anything to them but Renjun being the one insisted.

Donghyuck was getting uncomfortable too. He was on his urge of death just now then Mark magically came.

That's right. Mark seems to magically appeared.

Donghyuck questioned his mind on how Mark got there fast and how Mark had pushed him off the road when the other end was quite far to reach.

"Donghyuck, are you listening?" Renjun snapped him out of trance, he nods vigorously.

"I guessed we're all done here; we got class later. Thank you Mark for saving Donghyuck..." Renjun added while holding Mark's hand.

The whole idea of confronting Mark was actually to thanked him for it. Renjun's heart was shattered when he heard about it. Mark didn't startle but instead he lightly nods his head.