Chapter 7

After they had finished their time at the amusement park, they decided to have a quick midnight snack before they went home.

Karina had sipped on beer, and she had been lightly drunk. Renjun has to be the one who sends her home since they were heading in the same direction.

Donghyuck had also called Karina's mom to tell her that Renjun would be bringing her home.

Chenle had his dad's driver take him, he carpools Wonbin and Sohee as well. He had offered Donghyuck a ride too, but he refused, telling Chenle that his apartment was just few blocks away. Sungchan decided to walk with Donghyuck and with that Chenle bid goodbye.

"Did you have a great time today?" Donghyuck asked Sungchan who seemed to be quiet.

"Y-yeah, how about you?" Sungchan stuttered.

Having the time alone with Donghyuck made him nervous all sudden. He rubs his sweaty palms on his pants.

"It's fun, you know I hate going out at night." Donghyuck chuckled which made him smiled, but the taller lad noticed Donghyuck sounded a bit sad.

"Donghyuck, can I ask you something?" Sungchan stopped midway and Donghyuck was confused.

"Yes?"

"Do you like ... like ... ermm.. Mark?" Sungchan looked down on his shoes, he was too nervous to meet Donghyuck's gaze.

Donghyuck let out a small laugh.

"I mean, we can be friends. We're still getting to know each other; I like him as a friend."

Donghyuck continued to walk slowly as Sungchan followed from behind. He wasn't sure whether he was pleased with the answer or not.

"But do you have someone in mind?" He asked again.

"To date? Not at the moment." Donghyuck bit his bottom lips.

'Well, you could call it a crush?'

Donghyuck shook his head on expressing his thought. Did he catch feelings for Mark? Well, Mark approached him first and Donghyuck started to realize he was flirtatious towards Mark. He then face palmed himself.

"Are you okay, Donghyuck?" Sungchan asked, he stood in front of the tanned, putting his hands at both sides of Donghyuck's shoulder.

Donghyuck removed his palm from his face only to stare at Sungchan who was facing him - a bit too close. Sungchan leaned forward while Donghyuck slightly sway backwards.

"Sungchan, where are we going?" Donghyuck blinked.

Sungchan cleared his throat, backing away from Donghyuck. Way to go to the awkwardness he had created. He apologized and they continued to journey to Donghyuck's apartment in silence.